Recommend me Star Wars games

TMM

Yeah, well, I'm in the mood for some Star Wars gaming. Not sure why, I just am.

I already own:

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic (1 and 2)

Star Wars: Jedi Academy

Star Wars: Jedi Outcast

Star Wars: Force Commander ( :puke: )

I dunno what to get. There's Battlefront, Republic Commando and Bounty Hunter are the ones I'm interested in. Although I'm not sure what else there is coz I can't be bothered to check. :)

I'll be getting Star Wars: Lego and Episode III once they're out, but I want something NOW!

So, recommend me some stuff...

KOTOR2 needs to be puplikly executed, thos bastards still havent managed to bring one patch to fix even the most gigantic problems, the game is bartly playebell and must be out like 2 month by now for pc

Ya know...I never had one problem with it at all. Only thing I disliked was the ending, but that's for another time.

Some old Star Wars PC games that I enjoyed were Tie Fighter, X-Wing and Yoda Stories(loved that game).

Bounty Hunter was good on the PS2 and I have heard good things about Republic Commando.

I played a demo of Battlefront pretty good game if I do say so myself.

Battlefront is crap now. Barely anyone's online (at least when I went on in it), and when there are it lags like hell. And the AI in the single player is so easy to beat. I'd get Republic Commando.

Has anyone heard anything about a KOTORIII? I just want MORE! :(

I know it is pretty old school, but if you like strategy, rather than FPS or Flying Star Wars games, see if you can pick up Star Wars:Supremacy for the PC.

Fuck yes. Although I happened to buy my copy while in South Africa, so mine's called Star Wars: Rebellion. >_>

The space battles kind of suck until you get Interdictor Cruisers though. The cowards just keep running away.

I know it is pretty old school, but if you like strategy, rather than FPS or Flying Star Wars games, see if you can pick up Star Wars:Supremacy for the PC.

Fuck yes. Although I happened to buy my copy while in South Africa, so mine's called Star Wars: Rebellion. >_>

The space battles kind of suck until you get Interdictor Cruisers though. The cowards just keep running away.

Listen to him about Rebellion.

Easily one of my favorites.

Althought not graphically impressive, you do get cool options.

Like building a Death Star.

Or building 2 Death Stars.

Ahhh...memories.

Yeah I own the Age Of Empires one...Galactic Battlegrounds I think it's called.

That's a great game and has Trade Federation, Empire, Rebel Alliance, Wookies, Naboo and those Jar Jar Binks people...Six different sides to choose between in the battles which is pretty cool.

The only other Star Wars game I've got is the Battlefields on PS2. It's alright (I've never played it online) but it would be better if there were more fight options rather than just "Capture and control the different bases". Actual missions would have made it great.