Official Coca Cola Leagues Thread

• Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never posted here, but happened to see a "Official Coca Cola Leagues Thread" and thought I should stick my nose in being a Leeds fan.

I won't deny Leeds weren't the fairest of teams tonight, to see the least. But quite honestly, that referee was biased, there were numerous instances where he got it wrong. The sending off of Cresswell was wrong, he barely touched the ball, not worthy of a red, and simply unneccesary. The other instance that comes to mind was the brawl when Carlo Nash, Richard Cresswell and some Preston defender collided. Now that was just insane that Nash didn't even get booked, he should've been sent off! He got up and pushed Cresswell (who I aint a fan of anyway), and then Kelly and Douglas (I think it was Douglas) got booked. Just scandalous. I'm not saying we were the only team to get bad calls, a few things I thought should have gone to Preston (the goal not being one of them :P).

Just my two cents, but anyway, congrautlations to the Leeds Lads, I seriously thought we were going out earlier today. (Y) My first and probably last ever post here...

• 1 month later...

So, with the fixture lists being released today...

Saturday, 28 October 2006

Coca-Cola Football League Two

Hartlepool loses to Darlington, 15:00

Saturday, 24 March 2007

Darlington beats Hartlepool, 15:00

October seems a million miles away =(

What fixtures are you most looking forward to?

What are you talking about? All I'm saying is that they're the games I'm looking forward to most. As will most Darlington AND Hartlepool fans. Since we haven't had a local derby in a few years.

Bristol Rovers have Hartlepool on the last day of the season.

I remember when we played Chester City on the last day and they needed to win to stay up. But they didn't. We did. They went down.

Just saying.

:pervert:

What are you talking about? All I'm saying is that they're the games I'm looking forward to most. As will most Darlington AND Hartlepool fans. Since we haven't had a local derby in a few years.

Hartlepool United 3 - 1 Darlington

2005/6 (Y)

So, with the fixture lists being released today...

Saturday, 28 October 2006

Hartlepool loses to Darlington, 15:00

Saturday, 24 March 2007

Darlington beats Hartlepool, 15:00

October seems a million miles away =(

What fixtures are you most looking forward to?

Ahh..Darlington.

Their greatest achievement is getting promoted from the Conference.

When did you last play at a higher level?

The favourites will walk the league and go back to where we belong. (Y)

FIXTURES, CLUB BY CLUB

For your enjoyment.

My beloved Rovers have a tough opening season. We've got:

Saturday, 05 August 2006 - Coca-Cola Football League Two

Peterborough v Bristol Rovers

Hartlepool United 3 - 1 Darlington

2005/6 (Y)

Yeah, I was there. Were you?

I didn't make it clear, but I meant a derby opponent in the league.

I live about 10 minutes away, yeah. It's still a hassle getting to games there. Since obviously I don't want to sit in the home end. I have to travel through to Darlington and back to buy tickets. Since they don't post them.

Anyway, I was only having a bit of friendly banter and you've come in and seemed to have taken it a bit too personally.

It's just annoying when people say shit like "you don't go to many games" when I live so far away, even though I used to travel around 250miles roundtrip to EVERY game with my season ticket.

Same here Dan, I've only been to 3 Leicester games in my life :P

The Cup Final in 97 against 'Boro, Friendly against Inter and Prem against Portsmouth.

Hoping to go lots this season though, will be there for either the first (Burnley) or second home game (Ipswich) without a doubt. Gotta love uni, met a few more Leicester fans :D

I've been to a fair few more than 3.

I've been to over 200, but since I moved I don't get to see half as many and it's shit, but hopefully I'll have a car before the year is out and then I'll start to get to more and more games.