Official Coca Cola Leagues Thread

• Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I demand to know why nobody has posted congratulating Rovers yet :P

Back where we belong, bitches. It was a nice six-year holiday in the basement, but now we're out, and the only way is up.

Now for fuck's sake, buy a defence. Rickie and Richie can only dig us out of so many holes (and Rickie did fuck all this afternoon :().

Come to Carlisle when you play here. I won't go to the match but i'll stand outside the ground looking for a long haird bloke wearing a random heavy metal shirt.

Then I'll call you tubby and run away ¬_¬

My next door neighbours were going crazy. I think they went to watch it (I don't know this for a fact because they're cunts and we never speak to them any more) and when they came back they started shouting and screaming, and banging on our wall because they know how much we hate Rovers.

But hey, they're still one division below, right where they belong (H)

Farmer Reil, congratulations! After losing to us at Cardiff, it was only right you won at Wembley!

I was ill last Friday and had nothing to read, so i pulled out my Johnstones Paints Trophy Final programme and read it, and instantly wanted Bristol Rovers to beat Shrewsbury in the final!

All four of the play-off teams i wanted to win did, so thank you Derby, Blackpool, Bristol R & Morecambe!

All the Derby fans, if any, on EWB now move to the Premiership thread, and any Morecambe fans can join us!

And for the record, seven years ago Yeovil were in the...Conference :shifty: