Official Coca Cola Leagues Thread

• Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A very good win tonight for the blades! 4-0 was slightly flattering, we were kinda poor at times, but Luton were poorer! Some good goals, particulaly Jag's second.

Danny Webber AGAIN came on late and looked REALLY good. Its a pity we don't see more of him.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I predicted at the start of the season Reading and Sheffield United would go up with my beloved Palace. At the moment i'd say Palace need to up there game by a lot. We where awful against bottom place Milwall.

I can see Watford and the teams behind them catching up with Sheffield United. Although United have defended well this season. They have had alot of luck on there side. If one of there major players like Jagielka or Kenny leaves there form could drop big time. The same happened last season with Ipswich and the season before with Wigan.

I don't see Watford sticking with it in the long term. Mike Newell said that its a two horse race for the title and both teams will go up, and I agree with him. These two sides are both playing awesome football and i don't think they will be caught. Playoffs will be interesting, with over 10 teams in my oppinion a possibilty of getting in there. Very close league this time.

Stoke vs Leicester, nah, just watch the draw, if you want a decent Championship game live, THIS SUNDAY SOUTHAMPTON VS THE MIGHTY HATTERS (Luton jus in case you didn't know) ON SKY TV.

Luton go for another double against a team relegated team after Crystal Palace, this time when they face managerless Southampton. BRING ON THE SAINTS.

I can't believe we are considering bringing Paul Shaw back as a replacement for Vincent Pericard when we've got Danny Webber on the bench...