Official Coca Cola Leagues Thread

Yeah, it's shit.

People say why don't I go to Blackpool games but it's not the same, I'd rather watch Soccer Saturday on sky sports or listen to the Hartlepool game than go and watch a team I have no interest in.

• Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Koupa Troopa

Soooo. I'm Canadian and a Hull fan. These two things makes it impossible to see any games of course.

Now what I wanted to know if any of you bitches know of any place online to listen to Hull (Or any footie games really) for free on the net. I know there's stuff you can pay for. But boo paying.

Also does anyone know any good Hull fansites? >_>

Soooo. I'm Canadian and a Hull fan. These two things makes it impossible to see any games of course.

Now what I wanted to know if any of you bitches know of any place online to listen to Hull (Or any footie games really) for free on the net. I know there's stuff you can pay for. But boo paying.

Guest Koupa Troopa

How bout the Hull official website?

• 3 weeks later...

Poor Paul Ince - not. Mick McCarthy could do okay but I'm not entirely sure if he's going to be the man for the job. We'll have to see there.

How about predictions guys? Who do you think will be going up, down, playoffs and promotion in the Leagues over the upcoming season?

For me...

Championship

Champions: West Bromwich Albion

Runners-Up: Birmingham City

Playoff Entrants (winner in bold): Leeds United, Leicester City, Norwich & Southampton

Relegated: Barnsley, Ipswich & Plymouth Argyle

League One

Champions: Nottingham Forest

Runners-Up: Swansea

Playoff Entrants (winner in bold): Bristol City, Brighton, Northampton & Millwall

I can't be bothered with League 2 :P

Don't let us go back up, we need to rebuild our squad a bit more, we have the youth but they won't become good players if they just run around and get spanked all over the place. So I think Sunderland will do more good if they stay down in the Championship - and hopefully Carlisle will stay in League One, but we'll have to see how that works out with our manager leaving and going to Preston not so long ago (I knew him and his son, they were both cool :))

• 2 weeks later...

Wooo Championship kicks off today and we got a massive game away at Birmingham. Hopefully we can stay up but obviously it will be a fight against relegation this season but we had years and years of it in League One and ended up getting promoted so you can never be to downcast when supporting Colchester United.