Official Coca Cola Leagues Thread

• Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone thats been to home games this season, has someone come to the ground to measure the noise of the crowd? Pity they came to our match against Bournmouth and not Milwall.

Still, pleased with the win yesterday, we fell apart for about 15 minutes after the break, but came back well enough.

Is it just me, or is there an abnormally high number of games going into extra time tonight?

Edit: We've lost two matches all season. Both in the last week and none by more than one (late) goal.

You lost...how many again? :P

Edited by TheReilDeal

Roy Keane is reportedly set to be named the new manager of Sunderland.

The former Manchester United ace is set to link up with former Republic of Ireland team-mate Niall Quinn at The Stadium of Light.

Quinn revealed on Tuesday that a new manager was lined up to replace him as boss, so that he could concentrate on his role as chairman.

Keane retired from football earlier this summer after a short spell at Celtic.

The 34-year-old was forced to hang up his boots on medical advice, but he always expressed his desire to go into management at some time.

Keane gained his coaching badges this summer and he is now set to take his first steps in management at Sunderland.

Quinn will be hoping the Manchester United legend can help transform Sunderland's fortunes after a disastrous start to the season.

Keane is expected to take charge for the first time in next Monday's home clash with West Bromwich Albion.

What the? This is Niall Quinn's idea of a world class manager? I feel sorry for Roy Keane, if he wants to get into management, Sunderland would be the last place I'd start. He'd certainly have his work cut out.