Official Coca Cola Leagues Thread

• Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yesterday Stoke beat Leeds 4-0 away. Alot of people, including myself i'll admit, thought it was a bad idea bringing back Tony Pulis as manager and up untill yesterday they were right. But Pulis has made some great loan signing such as Lee Hendrie and Rory Delap who i hope will put us in the top half of the table, especially if we can sign Lee Hendrie in the January Transfer Window.

Edited by TheReilDeal

Lost 1-0 away to Norwich today, disappointing since it seems we enjoyed the majority of possession and we apparently had a penalty called waved off, obviously I can't comment because I haven't seen it but it does sound we got the short straw today.

Still, the seasons made up of plenty of matches, and we're not really in any danger of dropping down, of course we could go up or down the league in a shot at anytime.

Grimsby's manager (Graham Rodger) got the sack.

Thank Christ that they're firing him now instead of in March, thirteen points away from safety and absolutely no time for a new manager to come save the day.

Edited by Yakety Sax

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Come on Orient vs Crewe, should be a decent game if there isn't any fog. I am kinda hopeful about it, I think a win isn't too much to think of. Considering our good form at the moment I would at least like to see us perform well.