1. 1. Who should win?

• John Terry
    • Frank Lampard
    • Thierry Henry
    • Petr Cech
    • Steven Gerrard
    • Andy Johnson

Jamie Carragher.

But since people obviously haven't been watching him play this season, I voted for Stevie.

EDIT: And Makelele has been Chelsea's best player from what I've seen of them.

Edited by pigeon

I vote for Lampard.

I've already lost count of the number of consecutive games he has played in, and still, he is not showing any signs of wear and tear.

He has scored goals for us at crucial moments, and is a big driving force in our midfield. And his consistency is what makes him such a good player.

He is one of the only players in our team who has appeared in most of our games, and a team that has struggled this season but yet again he has scored 25 goals and made 15 assists and he still gets criticised for that. He has been doing it for the past 3 or 4 years.

You're fucking delusional.

Just because you're not top doesn't mean you've struggled. That -is- a bias statement. Going on that logic, give it to AJ - who's scored lots, and given the team a chance, playing for a team that's REALLY struggled. I don't care what any Arsenal fans say - you haven't struggled.

John Terry is who I'd say - better than Sol and Rio in my opinion.

Edited by Summers

He is one of the only players in our team who has appeared in most of our games, and a team that has struggled this season but yet again he has scored 25 goals and made 15 assists and he still gets criticised for that. He has been doing it for the past 3 or 4 years.

You're fucking delusional.

Just because you're not top doesn't mean you've struggled. That -is- a bias statement. Going on that logic, give it to AJ - who's scored lots, and given the team a chance, playing for a team that's REALLY struggled. I don't care what any Arsenal fans say - you haven't struggled.

John Terry is who I'd say - better than Sol and Rio in my opinion.

I agree, although if you look at it by Arsenal standards, then they've struggled, I suppose.

I choose Terry, even though he's no match for good ol' Ledley King.... :shifty:

What, Thomas Sorensen wasnt nominated, what a disgrace! :angry:

I'm torn between Lampard and Terry. Both do totally different but equally important things in the team. But, I'm going for Terry. He's just been too good to ignore.

Cech and Johnson deserve a look though...

I'll give it to John Terry, just. Lampards been exceptional to but I think Terry just edges him. Think sven should play him in a back three with campbell and ferdinand with Cole left mid and Shaun Wright-Phillips right, then Beckham Gerrard and Lampard across the middle. Fuck Garry Neville off.