Battle

Well, since I'm not good enough for the KOTGR2 Tourney, who wants to battle? <_<

But seriously, battle anybody? And perhaps a best 2 out of 3 or something along those lines, like me and Doc have done a couple of times.

Design a website (just the image, obviously) for a new e-mail company that is going to start up.

- Must fit within 800 pixels by 600 pixels.

- The name of the company is up to you.

- There must be a space for users to enter their email address and password.

- The following links need to be included; "F.AQ", "Register" and "Support". Any additional links are up to you.

First to three/five/whatever votes.

If Tom sees that he's going to go on a murdering spree, lol

Loving the layout, but the grid killed it for me. I'll wait for Livid's before I pass my own judgement though :P

I'm pretty happy with how this turned out. This is the first time I've designed a layout image, etc. for something like this. Unless you count some of the stuff I've done for e-feds, etc.

Click Here

Okay, first to 3 sound good?

Edited by Livid

both are ok but they really don't look realistic. Psicosis's graphic is good but the pattern ruins it and the main logo on livid's just looks out of place. but other than that it looks ok

I vote Livid