Chelsea thread

G-O-D

Guest muddatrucker

He called Wenger sick, Wenger just said he's taken it personally and finds it disrespectful which I think is fair enough.

And who's the voyeur if someones got 120pages on Arsene Wenger, sounds like a stalker to me.

I think its all pathetic to be honest, but Jose Mourinho has no idea how to create mindgames or how to gain a media advantage, he just ends up looking like a crybaby. My favourite is from last season when they drew with Spurs, he labelled them cheats because they played for a draw and apparently that wasn't fair, come on Jose, cry, cry, cry.

He might be a good manager (although I believe almost anyone could be with his budget), but he has no clue how to handle himself, he's a fucking moaning twat.

• Replies 793
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah, thought I'd come in here and praise Mourinho for not crying about being beaten, I mean, it's a big accomplishment for him.

Didn't see the game today, but hoping to catch some highlights at some point to see if Mourinho's "they were lucky" comments have any weight to them.

He called Wenger sick, Wenger just said he's taken it personally and finds it disrespectful which I think is fair enough.

And who's the voyeur if someones got 120pages on Arsene Wenger, sounds like a stalker to me.

I think its all pathetic to be honest, but Jose Mourinho has no idea how to create mindgames or how to gain a media advantage, he just ends up looking like a crybaby. My favourite is from last season when they drew with Spurs, he labelled them cheats because they played for a draw and apparently that wasn't fair, come on Jose, cry, cry, cry.

He might be a good manager (although I believe almost anyone could be with his budget), but he has no clue how to handle himself, he's a fucking moaning twat.

Guest muddatrucker

Shame the one that came forward is an ugly chav.

He wrote, ‘Oh my God I want to **** both of you, I want to watch you ******* each other’s ******* and ******** on my *** ****, then ******* me. I want one of you ****** me and the other ******* ** my ****. I’m gonna give you both the best ******* ever. I want you right now, send me a naughty picture’

• 1 month later...

I haven't seen the apparent Fulham handball, but bullshit to that Terry one, most blatant one. Terry saying in an interview that it wasn't is pathetic too. He literally flung his arms in the way, you cant do that and claim it's not a penalty. Blatant one IMO.

That said, that third Chelsea goal was awesome. Super ball from Cole and a super finish from Crespo.

As blatant as Zat Knight's handball.

It doesn't matter if Terry's was a penalty, Knight's would have cancelled it out.

How is it pathetic that Terry said it wasn't? Is he meant to say it should have been a penalty and they we were lucky to hold on? Fuck that. He knows that it was a penalty but he doesn't need to say.

Maybe he doesn't need to, but when it's as blatant as it was he shouldn't be saying it wasn't worthy of a penalty. Baros did the right thing today by admitting to his handball. Maybe it doesn't change anything, but it was a super blatant penalty. Just see Knights as well, why the heck did he do that? :huh:

Maybe he doesn't need to, but when it's as blatant as it was he shouldn't be saying it wasn't worthy of a penalty. Baros did the right thing today by admitting to his handball. Maybe it doesn't change anything, but it was a super blatant penalty. Just see Knights as well, why the heck did he do that? :huh:

Baros didn't commit handball.

Liar.

Guest muddatrucker27

Oh, grow a set of balls you fucking fanny. If your an aggressive tackler and in turn get injured tough luck, I'm not gonna rant about 'its bad to see anyone injured', if Ruud Van Nistelrooys legs fell off, I'd laugh, I don't care.

• 1 month later...

Now as Mudda (best person I could think of) woud attest to, I defend Chelsea a lot at times.

HOWEVER, Mourinho, Drogba and the rest of the players sucked today at WBA. Between the time wasting at half time, the hassling of officials (note that when it was Robben on Greening, Chelsea players were still the quickest in en masse to complain), Drogba diving to try and get Greening sent off, Mourinho going at Robson, Mourinho not shaking Robson's hand at the end of the game.....

.....it's disgusting, all in all.

I'll admit, that whatever the first tackle deserved, the second tackle deserved, but otherwise, the ref had a great game despite all the shit.

I would like to see one of the Chelsea fans on the board stand up and admit that they are proud of the way thier team is, because I seriously doubt, after days like this, anyone could.

Mourinho showed a perfect example of why I hate him today. He's just such a twat in every department. Yeah, he did an awesome job at Porto, but as far as Chelsea is concerned, he has Peter Kenyon, the players, and Roman's chequebook.....and that's why he looks like a half decent manager.