ESPN

Javs

where in the hell is Mike Hall now?

You know what....I was wondering the same thing. Has he been doing the 2 AM ET or the 6 PM ones? Those are the only ones I usually don't regularly watch. You'd think he'd be a regular now that college is off........or is his school still in?

You know what....I was wondering the same thing. Has he been doing the 2 AM ET or the 6 PM ones?  Those are the only ones I usually don't regularly watch. You'd think he'd be a regular now that college is off........or is his school still in?

I think he's off college. I've also been wondering where the guy is. I saw him at 6 a few weeks ago and that was it.

About Mike Hall, on Jimmy Kimmel Live, Dan Patrick said that Mike Hall was finishing up school and will be on late June, so he'll be on very soon.

But to get back on topic, the one thing that I hate from ESPN is thier little ESPN shorts, I'm watching a show about sports, not a 3 minute drama.

Edited by y2jerichoholic

Guest Hit Man 3120

It does piss me off when ESPN has stupid crap like that on but they need to fill 48 hours a day and yiu can only show SportsCenter so many times

It does piss me off when ESPN has stupid crap like that on but they need to fill 48 hours a day and yiu can only show SportsCenter so many times

Yeah, Filling 48 hours in one twenty-four hour day has to be the hardest thing in the world. Give them credit. :P

It was hilarious when the kid passed out and then got back up and spelled the world. :lol:

Yeah, Filling 48 hours in one twenty-four hour day has to be the hardest thing in the world. Give them credit.  :P

Someone tried to be a smart ass and failed. 24 Hrs x 2 ESPN networks (ESPN and ESPN 2) = 48 hours.

It was hilarious when the kid passed out and then got back up and spelled the world.  :lol:

SC did a top ten comebacks from in game injuries of all time in honor of that.

Guest Hit Man 3120

Yeah, Filling 48 hours in one twenty-four hour day has to be the hardest thing in the world. Give them credit.  :P

It was hilarious when the kid passed out and then got back up and spelled the world.  :lol:

You must feel like such a jerk

Someone tried to be a smart ass and failed. 24 Hrs x 2 ESPN networks (ESPN and ESPN 2) = 48 hours.

Oh my bad. I didn't understand that. I wasn't trying to be a smart ass really. I figured he just made a mistake and was paying attention to what he was typing. Hence the reason :P was there.

I say Get rid of the Spelling Bees. And the Tables Tennis and everything else so we can have

THE 24 HOUR POKER CHANNEL!

I'd never sleep :P

Guest Hit Man 3120

Oh my bad. I didn't understand that.  I wasn't trying to be a smart ass really. I figured he just made a mistake and was paying attention to what he was typing. Hence the reason  :P  was there.

Alls forgiven