ECW Rebirth: Heyman's $1.4 Million

No backstage segment this time as the only thing to report would be Victory entering rehab.

July 18th

Hardcore TV

Preview

ECW Arena

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

* Number One Contendor: TV Title Justin Credible .v. Spanky .v. Billy Kidman .v. Rey Mysterio

* Tajiri .v. Chris Jericho

* Danny Inferno’s Wrestling Debut .v. Paul London

* Will Rhyno’s Accept Steve Corino’s Challenge?

* Plus, The Impact Players, Kanyon, The Dudley Boyz, and More!

Next two weeks are booked, will be written up ASAP and up this weekend for sure.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

July 18th

Hardcore TV

Results

ECW Arena

Rhyno and Kanyon leave to the backstage area together with the title belt. Steve Corino picks up Jack Victory and taps him on the back. Victory seems a little bummed that he couldn’t win the world title. Corino keeps telling him that it’s okay and there will be more chances. Steve Corino and Justin Credible each hold up Jack Victory’s arms into the air for the crowd to boo.

SWERVE~! Justin Credible kicks Jack Victory in the gut, That’s Incredible! Corino laughs at JV and picks him up, Old School Expulsion! The Impact Players circle around their former member, who is down on the ground. Chuck Palumbo heads to the top rope, Flying Knee Drop!

Jack Victory is out cold on the ring canvas, blood beginning to pour from his face. Justin Credible picks up a fallen Victory and holds his arms. Francine slaps Jack a few times while Sean O’Haire kicks him repeatedly. Steve Corino picks up the chair that Chris Kanyon used to threaten the group, SMACK!

Victory is totally out of it and full of blood. The four Impact Player wrestlers and Francine stand in the ring with their hands in the air as Hardcore TV Fades... To... Black!!

The pyro goes off to start Hardcore TV and the ECW Arena is once again packed for the show! Replays of the Jack Victory beat-down last week on HTV plays over and over again across the ECW Titantron. The Impact Players’ theme music plays and Steve Corino, Justin Credible, Chuck Palumbo, Sean O’Haire, and Francine all make their way out to the ring.

Once in the ring, the group looks back to the titantron where the images of the Jack Victory beat-down plays one more time.

Steve Corino: Last week you people all witnessed what the Impact Players are about. N-O Bullshit!

Justin Credible: [laughs] Were the hints not their? Can Jack Victory not take a FUCKING hint? Watch this!

The crowd turns their attention back to the titantron where a replay is shown of earlier on in last weeks show:

Steve Corino: The plan is coming together. With you and Sean going to win those tag titles, Justin working on getting the TV Title to come with us, and me going to win the World Heavyweight title at the Heatwave PPV, the Impact Players will be good for a while.

Everybody nods in unison... except Jack Victory.

Jack Victory: What about me? I don’t have a title to go for.

Cue the awkward silence...

Steve Corino: Well, all you need to do is worry about your title shot TONIGHT! Like I said, coming together for the Impact Players!

Sean O’Haire: Jack Victory is a useless bitch and nothing more! You know where he is now? On the road! The IP gave him and job and you know what? Any of you people would be GRATEFUL to be aligned with the best stable to ever hit ECW!

Justin Credible: But Jack Victory was not grateful. Jack was selfish! Jack was a nobody! The IP gave him a life and *click* just like that, it’s gone!

The crowd boos.

Steve Corino: THIS is the real Impact Players. If you don’t believe us yet, just wait until next month at the Heatwave PPV. When we own every fucking title this company has, will you believe then? Huh?

Chuck Palumbo: Later on in the show, Rhyno IS going to accept Steve’s challenge for the ECW Title because if he doesn’t... his face will look like Jack Victory’s... a piece of shit!

Chris Jericho .v. Tajiri

The Impact Players clear away from the ring and we are into the first match of the night. The crowd loves seeing these two prime time players so early on in the night.

Jericho is major over with the crowd while Tajiri is loved by the hardcore ECW fans. As the two square off in the ring, the crowd is treated with a one-of-a-kind match. Jericho slaps Tajiri in the face, goes for the suplex but reversed. Tajiri goes for the stiff kick, ducked, is hit with a stomach-thrust into the ropes. Jericho throws Tajiri at the ropes, ducks a clothesline before Tajiri side-steps a clothesline and hits Jericho is a cross-body!

Tajiri goes top rope but Jericho throws him down. Jericho stomps on Tajiri before picking him up by the neck and throwing him into the corner of the ring. Jericho with 10-punches on Tajiri before Tajiri tosses Jericho over the turnbuckle straight to the ring barrier outside!!

The crowd goes nuts with Tajiri going top rope and hitting a Moonsault into Jericho into the metal ring barrier blocking the crowd from getting into the ring area! The two slowly get up, when Jericho throws Tajiri into side of the ring steps, he throws a steel chair into the ring and puts on a pair of brass-knuckles.

Jericho gets into the ring and taunts the crowd for a bit with his brass knuckles. Tajiri gets back in and jumps onto the back of Jericho. Jericho hits a Falcon Arrow on Tajiri, taking him down! Chris Jericho goes top rope and drops the brass knuckles into Tajiri’s face!

Chris Jericho waits for Tajiri with the steel chair. Tajiri gets up and goes for the green mist but Jericho blocks it with the chair! Jericho hits Tajiri in the gut and then over the back, taking him out!

Jericho goes top rope with the steel chair but Rob Van Dam comes running down the ramp to help his friend! Jericho sees RVD and throws the chair at him. Jericho jumps and hits a leg drop onto Tajiri! The referee makes the count and Jericho picks up the win over the Japanese Buzzsaw following the brass knuckles and chair assault!

Jericho kicks Tajiri a few times before turning around to see where Rob Van Dam is. VAN TERMINATOR!!! Bah gawd RVD just took out Y2J with the chair! RVD helps up Tajiri and they leave with Jericho down!

A camera walks into a locker room. The ECW crowd gives a pop too Chris Kanyon, who is doing some work on his office desk. Chuck Palumbo and Sean O’Haire are revealed to have entered the Commissioner’s office.

Sean O’Haire: Hey boss, how are you liking ECW so far?

Kanyon looks up?

Chris Kanyon: Oh yes, Sean and... wait you were that gay guy?

Chuck Palumbo: Yeah, wait, NO!

Sean O’Haire: Kanyon, me and Chuck just wanted to congratulate you on the job you got here in ECW.

Kanyon: Hey, who better than Kanyon?

Chuck Palumbo: Anyway, you know what would make you the best commissioner around here? If you did one tine favour for me and Sean.

Kanyon: Well, I love always being the best. What can I do?

Sean O’Haire: You can set up a handicap match next week on Hardcore TV. Me and Chuck right here against the biggest and meanest Dudley Boy of them all... Spike Dudley.

Kanyon takes a second to ponder this.

Kanyon: And this Spike Dudley you speak of? He’s a bad guy?

Sean: Oh yeah, he always doing his brothers’ work for them. Big coward.

Kanyon: Hmm, well okay. Next week on Hardcore TV it will be Sean O’Haire and Chuck Palumbo in a HANDICAP match against The Dudleyz.

Chuck: Dudley...

Kanyon: Oh yes, sorry about that. Now if you don’t mind, I’m kind of busy.

Sean: [chuckle] No problem, boss.

Paul London .v. Danny Inferno

This is the first match for youngster Danny Inferno. Danny is a tall, skinny wrestler with long black hair. Some fans recognize him from federations like OVW, PCW, ECWA, and JCW. Paul London is accompanied by Matt Hardy down to the ring.

For those fans who are unaware, Matt Hardy went into Paul London’s locker room last week and offered help to London in his TV Title match last week. In the title match against Nova, London held his own with the help of Hardy. In the end of the match, Hardy got up onto the ring apron to supposedly help out London, but nailed him instead which allowed Nova to retain his title. With London still not trusting Hardy, the two are out together for this match. Supposedly it was Hardy who set London up with this match against the rookie.

Inferno looks shaky in his debut, blowing an easy clothesline move early on in the match and almost no-selling a flying dropkick from London. Even though London is in full control of the match, Matt Hardy still throws a steel chair in for London to use. Oh, the irony in that.

London ignores the chair, going to work on Inferno. When Matt Hardy thinks that Paul hasn’t NOTICED the chair yet, he gets up onto the ring apron to get London’s attention. Paul London pleas with him to get down and this causes Danny Inferno to hit a flying cross-body into the back of Paul London.

Inferno takes the advantage on London with a german suplex, neckbreaker, sunset flip, and then smashing London’s head into the ring apron. London tries to fly back off the ropes but Danny Inferno ducks that attack and London goes flying into the ring canvas.

Matt Hardy is now into the ring again to help his “partner”. Hardy picks up the chair, causing Inferno to break his armbar on London. Inferno kicks Hardy in the gut, but Hardy no-sells that and low blows Inferno. With Danny on his knees, Matt Hardy smiles and winds up to smash the back of Inferno. Paul London jumps off the top rope with a Moonsault and Matt Hardy flies to the canvas!! London picks up the chair and throws it out of the ring along with Matt Hardy!

Paul London turns around to see Danny Inferno coming off the top ropes with a Hurricanrana! Inferno catches London and flips him to the ground, hooking his leg. The young rookie gets the three count and the victory!!

After the match, Matt Hardy gets into the ring with the chair in his hand. He stares down Paul London with a sadistic look. Danny Inferno tries to attack Hardy but Matt throws him out of the ring. This diversion allows Paul London to get up and run out of the ring and up the ramp. Hardy is raging!

Backstage we see our ECW reporter, Nancy. The blonde model is backstage with the ECW World Heavyweight Champion, Rhyno! The champion is wearing the title belt and Nancy looks eager to interview him.

Nancy: I am standing here with ECW Champion, Rhyno. Rhyno, the thing that the fans want to know right now is whether or not you will accept the challenge layed down by Steve Corino.

Rhyno: Steve Corino this, Impact Players that, you know what I’M sick of? I hate that the Impact Players are getting more attention than the damn world champion!

Nancy: Well then, I take it you aren’t happy about the stir that the Impact Players have caused?

Rhyno: You know what, I LOVE IT! That’s right, I LOVE what the Impact Players are doing. Before the PPV, how many people thought that I would win the title? Everybody placed the bets for Chris Jericho, Rob Van Dam, Steve Corino. Look who surprised them all? Look who went from the underground to the top of the world in one night?

Nancy: So you aren’t mad or jealous of the Impact Players?

Rhyno: I could GIVE A SHIT! I’m going to go into the Heatwave PPV like I always do, whoop some ass, and cover Steve Corino for the one, two, three right in front of all of his buddies!

Nancy: Did the World champion just accept Steve Corino’s challenge?

Rhyno: You damn rights I did! You can take that message and send it straight down to the Impact Players’ locker room!

Justin Credible .v. Spanky .v. Billy Kidman .v. Rey Mysterio [#1 Contendor to the TV Title]

This match pits four of the ECW’s upper-mid card against each other with Spanky and Billy Kidman (who faced each other at Uprising), Rey Mysterio (who lost to Sean O’Haire at Uprising), and the champion, Nova’s opponent at the PPV, Justin Credible. Nova comes out to the ring and pulls a chair up by ringside to watch the action.

Elimination 1: Rey Mysterio hits the West Coast Pop on Justin Credible early on in the match and while JC goes out of the ring to rest up, Spanky hits the Sliced Bread #2 on Billy Kidman. With the crowd loving it, Rey Mysterio teases breaking up the pinfall but lets it’s go for Spanky to get the pin and eliminate Billy Kidman.

Mysterio goes to work on Spanky following the pin and hits him with a Tiger Suplex. Mysterio comes off the ropes but Justin Credible grabs his foot. Mysterio turns around the cuss at JC through the middle ropes, when Spanky dives over top of Mysterio and nails Justin Credible with a cross body!

Elimination 2: Spanky takes advantage of Justin Credible on the outside of the ring by hitting a flying kick and throwing JC against the ring barrier. Spanky jumps up onto the ring apron and nails a cross-body of JC on the outside of the ring! With Spanky in control, he turns around to meet Rey but Mysterio is one up on him, flying off the ropes with a West Coast Pop!

Rey goes to pin Justin Credible on the outside of the ring but only for a two count. Mysterio then goes hardcore by grabbing a chair out from under the ring. Mysterio swings at Justin Credible but JC ducks and Mysterio nails Spanky in the face!

Mysterio drops the chair and Justin Credible hits the That’s Incredible out of nowhere on Rey Mysterio onto the chair! Spanky gets up, That’s Incredible!!! Justin Credible has taken both members out of the match and pins Spanky to eliminate him.

Elimination 3: Justin Credible goes for the quick pin on Rey but it doesn’t work. JC picks up Rey and goes to throw him against the ring apron, but Rey sends Justin into it instead! Rey tosses JC into the ring and the two are off.

Rey misses a splash from the top ropes, but reverses a neck breaker attempt. Rey goes for the sunset flip but JC gets out of it and puts on a Headlock onto Rey. With Rey fighting for air, the two eventually make their way to their feet. Rey kicks Justin Credible in the gut and flips him over in a sunset flip for a two count.

Rey goes top rope for the finish with the West Coast Pop but JC catches him in mid-air, Powerbomb!! Rey staggers to his feet, That’s Incredible!! Justin Credible makes the pin and gets the win!!

Nova rises to his feet and Justin Credible smiles. The two will meet on August 14th at the Heatwave PPV! We are out of Hardcore TV with a huge stare-down. Nova looks a little bummed out at the rematch against JC, but the Impact Players member smiles and nods his head. Fade to black!

Edited by Paidy

Paul was in his office doing some routine work when his good old secretary, Sophie comes into the room.

Sophie: Hey Paul, weekly TV ratings are in?

Paul: Good?

Sophie: It is. We score a 3.1 rating for this past week on Hardcore TV. Smackdown tied us with a 3.1 and Raw got a 3.9.

Paul: We aren’t gaining any momentum on RAW?

Sophie: Well, a lot of the RAW viewers go to bed following the first half of our show. There’s really nothing we can do about that.

Paul: Oh yes there is. [Dr. Evil laugh]

Sophie: Well, now you have to stop laughing like that and tell me what’s up.

Paul: Spike TV cuts off RAW starting September 1st. That’s just over a month away. Paul Heyman has a meeting with Spike TV in a few weeks to move Hardcore TV up to the Primetime position!

Sophie: That’s great!

Paul: How has the WWE been doing anyway? How bad has their public image dropped?

Sophie: Oh, well.... You see, it seems that ECW has given WWE MORE fans I’m afraid. Their public image has risen to 96% global...

Paul: They’re almost at the TOP of the world? They almost can’t go any FURTHER?!?!

Sophie: Yes sweety, but our public image has risen from 5% National to 21% in a little over a month...

Paul: Dammit, send spies to the WWE headquarters are something! Vince McMahon will NOT take me down!

Sophie: Paul, your doing that thing where your face gets really red and you crumple up the papers on your desk.

Paul: Sorry, just tell me some better news..

Sophie: Well... Chris Jericho and Tajiri scored a ****1/4 rating from Scott Keith on this weeks Hardcore TV.

Paul: That’s the highest rating for the company so far?

Sophie: Behind the **** from Spanky and Billy Kidman, yes. Also, The Amazing Red has upped his pay by 10%.

Paul: What kind of crap is that? We used him for what, one show?

Sophie: Yup, he wants about another five thousand dollars per show. More if we want a written deal.

Paul: We don’t need him. I’ve got plans layed out for the next few months and it’s going to be great.

Sorry for the lack of updates, you know how finals can go...

July 25th

Hardcore TV

Results

ECW Arena

Rey goes top rope for the finish with the West Coast Pop but JC catches him in mid-air, Powerbomb!! Rey staggers to his feet, That’s Incredible!! Justin Credible makes the pin and gets the win!!

Nova rises to his feet and Justin Credible smiles. The two will meet on August 14th at the Heatwave PPV! We are out of Hardcore TV with a huge stare-down. Nova looks a little bummed out at the rematch against JC, but the Impact Players member smiles and nods his head. Fade to black!

Following the replay from last weeks show and the opening pyro, we are live in the ECW Arena for another edition for Hardcore TV! We head straight to the commissioner, Chris Kanyon’s office where the commish himself is present, along with Danny Inferno, who made his debut last week by beating Paul London in a match.

Kanyon: Nice job out there last week. I think you’ll fit in well with ECW. I’ll give you the night off, but you’ll be back next week?

Inferno: Yes sir. It’s an honour to be here in ECW.

Kanyon: Of course it is. It’s an honour for Kanyon to be working with a rising ECW star. And hey, Who Better Than Kanyon?

Inferno: Sound cool, I can go now?

Kanyon: Actually, there was just one more thing I wanted to ask. How would you like to participate in ECW’s Heatwave, three weeks from now?

Inferno: Really? I’d LOVE to!

Kanyon: That’s great because I have set you up for a match against your teacher! You will face the very person who trained you and taught you everything you know!

Inferno: Uh...

Inferno’s face turns from happy to worried in a few short seconds.

Kanyon: Something wrong?

Inferno: It’s just that, you don’t know this teacher. He’s ruthless, he’s mean, he’s bossy. I don’t know if I can handle being around him.

Kanyon: You’ll be fine.

The scene cuts with Kanyon trying to make Inferno feel better. Who could Inferno’s teacher be?

Matt Hardy .v. Rey Mysterio

Before the match some highlights of last week on Hardcore TV are shown. Paul London took on Inferno last week with Matt Hardy at his side. During the match, Hardy went for a chair attack on Inferno so that Paul London would get a guaranteed win in the match. London, who was never a friend of Hardy, took a stand against V1 by attacking Matt Hardy to stop the cheating. Hardy looks ruthless as he is out to wrestle Rey Mysterio.

Mysterio capitalizes on a shaky Hardy to start the match with a facebuster and a close two count. Mysterio bounces off the ropes for a Springboard, but Hardy moves and Rey goes flying. Hardy now has the advantage, hitting a snap suplex and slamming Rey’s face into the turnbuckle. Hardy hits a Double Arm DDT and stomps away at Mysterio.

Rey gets up from the attack but is floored again by Hardy with a forearm. Hardy picks up Rey for the quick Twist of Fate, but Rey pushes Hardy into the rope. Rey kicks Matt in the back of the head and sends him flying over the top rope to the outside!

When Hardy recovers on the outside, he goes underneath the ring and pulls out a steel chair. Matt slides into the ring with the chair and swings at Rey. Mysterio ducks the chair shot and hits a spinning kick to take V1 down! Mysterio contemplates going top rope but instead picks up the chair! Mysterio goes top rope and attempts to go airborne with the chair! Matt Hardy hits an amazing drop toe hold on Mysterio off the ropes and makes Rey slam his face on the chair!

Rey gets up, Twist of Fate! Matt makes the cover and gets the 1, 2, 3 to win the match!

After the bout, Matt Hardy rises to his feet and looks up to the top of the ramp where Paul London is present!

Paul London: Me... You... Heatwave. That is, if you can handle it!

London taunts Hardy and this angers him. Looks like we’ll have London verses Hardy at Heatwave!

After a short commercial break, we come back to see the Highlight Reel set up! Chris Jericho is presently present in the ring ready to go.

Chris Jericho: Last week on HTV, yours truly was on the receiving end of a heinous act of violence at the hands of... “Uhh... I’m stoned right now...” Rob Van Dam. It was because of that act that I introduce to you, RVD!

“Walk” by Pantera hits on the PA system and Mr. Monday Night himself comes down to the ring, smiling like always. Once RVD gets into the ring, he sits on one of the special Highlight Reel chairs. Jericho eyes him down and RVD gets off. Y2J looks at his cue cards for a second.

Chris Jericho: Now Rob Van Dam, it says here that you’re a Libra, 6'1", 228 pounds, likes to Tango, can’t cook, has no...

Rob Van Dam: Whoa dude, no need to get personal here. I’m just R-V-D! [hand signal]

Chris Jericho: Yeah whatever. Now what does your assclown self have to say about last weeks actions?

Rob Van Dam: Quite simply? You think that you can assault Tajiri with brass knuckles and a chair and we all know, that’s not right!

Chris Jericho: Hey bitch tits, this is ECW. Extreme Championship Wrestling! There’s not one god damn thing you can do about what I did last week?

RVD: I can’t do anything? Have you forgotten the Van Terminator straight to the noggin’ you got last week?

Chris Jericho: Really, so big shot wants a piece of Y2J, The Showstopper? This assclown wants to step up to Y2J?

RVD: Maybe you should open up your ears because R-V-D [hand signal] didn’t say that!

Jericho throws his microphone to the crowd and it makes a loud thud on the canvas. Jericho kicks RVD in the gut and DDT’s to the ring! The production crew hurries to lift up the Jeritron 5000 to the ceiling while Jericho lets a beating into Rob Van Dam!

RVD gets up, flying face slam! Y2J lifts up RVD’s legs, Wall of Jericho! RVD is helpless as Jericho locks in his finisher. After a good minute of RVD screaming in pain, Jericho throws RVD down and picks up the mic.

Chris Jericho: I don’t care if RVD didn’t say that he wants to fight. Y2J says that RVD can suck the big fat one courtesy of the ECW Arena!

Jericho tosses the microphone down onto RVD and the crowd boos Jericho as he leaves the ring. Jericho taunts the crowd and leaves with RVD recovering from the Walls of Jericho.

Chuck Palumbo and Sean O’Haire .v. Spike Dudley [handicap match]

Last week on Hardcore TV Palumbo and O’Haire got possibly the best luck of their lives when they tricked ECW Commissioner, Chris Kanyon into making a handicap this week on HTV.

When Palumbo and O’Haire are in the ring, they wait patiently for Spike Dudley’s ring entrance. Instead, we get Chris Kanyon out onto the stage and the boss has something to say!

Chris Kanyon: I’m a little confused here. Why exactly are you two smiling?

Palumbo and O’Haire look at each other in confusion. They look back to Kanyon for answers.

Kanyon: Last week you two asked me for a handicap match against Spike Dudley, correct? [P&O nod] I told you to that I would setup a handicap match for this week, correct? [nod] And like I told you, you guys have a handicap match! It’s going to be Sean O’Haire and Chuck Palumbo in that ring against Spike Dudley, ALONG WITH the ECW Tag Champions, Bubba Ray and D-Von Dudley in a 3-on-2 handicap match!

“Get The Tables” hits the PA system and the smile on Palumbo and O’Haire’s face disappears. All three Dudleyz are coming down to the ring and P&O scatter!

The handicap stipulation in the match gives the Dudleyz a definite advantage. Spike and D-Von go to work on Chuck Palumbo while Bubba brawls with Sean O’Haire in the outside of the ring. Spike and D-Von hit a simpler version of the 3D on Palumbo to take him out. The three go to work on O’Haire and toss him at the ropes, but Sean comes back with a flying clothesline to take out ALL THREE Dudley members!

With Sean O’Haire roaring, he lifts up Chuck Palumbo. The tag challengers toss Spike over the top rope to the mats below. O’Haire makes the tag champions headbutt each other while Chuck Palumbo goes airborne on Bubba, hitting him with a flying knee!

P&O go for their finisher. Sean O’Haire lifts Bubba in a Spinebuster position while Chuck gets ready to Spear him. Spike comes back into the ring, giving Chuck the Dudley Dog from nowhere!! Sean finishes the Spinebuster on Bubba Ray and ducks the clothesline from Spike. Sean kicks Spike in the gut, Death Valley Driver!

Bubba Ray staggers to his feet where Sean picks him up in the Spinebuster again! Chuck comes, SPEAR!! Sean O’Haire covers Bubba Dudley for the three count!

After the match, Chuck Palumbo and Sean O’Haire grab the tag titles and pretend to wear them over their shoulders. They throw the title down in the middle of the ring before leaving.

We are back to the backstage area. We see Spanky present, walking through the hallways in a slightly quicker motion than normal. Spanky walks through a few doors, turns a few corners, and ends up outside the General Locker Room for the wrestlers. Spanky opens the door where a few wrestlers are. Spanky ignores them all and instead walks up to Nova.

Spanky: Hey Nova, you gotta come quick. Someone is highjacking your car!

Nova looks up in confusion.

Nova: What are you talking about, Brian?

Spanky: Someone is highjacking your car, the backstage crew was saw it in the parking lot!

Nova gets up and follows Spanky out of the locker room. Spanky and Nova turn the corners, open the doors, and end up in the parking lot of the ECW Arena. Spanky and Nova walk for a little bit over the concrete and stop to see Nova’s rental slowly moving away.

Nova: What the?...

From out Nova’s car comes the head of Justin Credible. JC yells out the window.

Justin Credible: Is that title worth it now? Are you enjoying the title now! You have the title, but I’m taking every other fucking thing you own, bitch!

JC does a small burnout in the parking lot before driving away, flooring the gas pedal. Nova looks angry and starts to run after the car, but quickly gives up.

Nova: Son of a... How could this happen? Shit!

Steve Corino .v. Tajiri [special Referee: Rhyno]

Last week on HTV Rhyno accepted the challenge by Steve Corino set out for his ECW World Title. This week, we see if Corino can get a pinfall over Tajiri with his opponent and enemy as the special guest referee.

Rhyno wears a tight referee shirt over his wrestling singlet, how kinky... Corino taunts Rhyno as he get into the ring, teasing an attack to instead hop onto the turnbuckle. Tajiri is focussed as always and doesn’t let the special referee or Steve Corino get to him.

Early in the bout Tajiri hits a kick to the back of the head of Steve Corino and goes for the pin. It seems that Rhyno hasn’t gotten the rhythm down yet as Corino kicks out on a fast two count. Corino goes after Rhyno to complain about cheating. Rhyno is backed into the corner and apologizes. From behind, Tajiri grabs Steve Corino and locks in the tarantula on the ring ropes!

Corino screams in pain while Rhyno asks if he is to submit. It is Tajiri who breaks the corner and throws himself onto Corino for another close two count. Tajiri wants to continue with the advantage, but Corino reverses an Irish Whip and hits a brainbuster on Tajiri. Corino sets up for the Old School Expulsion, but Tajiri gets out. Steve Corino ducks the stiff kick from Tajiri and then hits a neckbreaker on the Japanese Buzzsaw!!

Corino waits for Tajiri to stand up so that he can hit the Old School Expulsion. Tajiri gets up and Corino attacks him, and the lights go out!

The crowd gasps and nobody can see what has happened in the ring. The titantron suddenly flickers and a graveyard is shown. Rain falls in the graveyard. Thunder goes off all over the arena. A distorted voice speaks through the arena.

??? Rhyyyyyynooooo...... Rhynoooooooo.......... I see you. Of course, I’ve always seen you. Following you... where ever you go........ Watching you....... laughing at you....... You’re having fun.... I can tell....Are you ready to step into MY house of fun. MUWAHAHAAAA

The titantron images cut and the lights in the arena come on. Rhyno is shocked and shaken up. Corino slams on the ring canvas and gets him attention. Rhyno turns around to where Tajiri is out cold in the ring and Steve Corino has the pin. Rhyno makes the count, 1, 2, 3 and counts his enemy the victor of the match!

After the match, Corino looks at a dazed Rhyno and doesn’t know whether to attack him or not. The Impact Players member leaves the ring while Rhyno sits himself in the corner of the ring. Hardcore TV fades to black with Rhyno staring out into the darkness of the ECW Arena.

Paidy, I think you have the Van Terminator confused with the Van Daminator. The terminator is what shane mcmahon did to his father at one of the wrestlemanias. The van daminator is usually when rvd throws the chair at his opponent and then kicks the chair in his opponent's face.

Another successful Hardcore TV, Heatwave was only two shows away, and the final touches were being put on the matches for the PPV. Sophie walks into the office and breaks up Paul Heyman’s concentration. She flicks her hair behind her hair.

Paul Heyman: Do you have to do that so loud?

Sophie: Ooookay? The end of the month stats are in. Starting month number 3 of ECW.

Paul Heyman: Any interesting tidbits?

Sophie: Of course, why else would I be here? Shawn Michaels is retiring from wrestling at the end of the month. WWE has a huge retirement match planned for Michaels against Triple H at their monthly PPV.

Paul Heyman: That will most likely draw, damn.

Sophie: We got a 3.1 rating again this week. That tied WWE Smackdown again but fell short to Raw’s 4.2 rating. They’ve been steadily grow for a few months already.

Paul Heyman: Damn, that’s ECW’s fault.

Sophie: We made 1.6 million off of merchandise for the month of July.

Paul Heyman: Holy crap, we’re rich!

Sophie: Actually, we put 1.5 million into advertising, meaning we really only made enough to pay for Chris Jericho’s contract.

Paul Heyman: So then we lost money overall?

Sophie: [smile] Nope, made just over a half million dollars. I do have some bad news however. A few of our wrestlers have asked politely for their release.

Paul Heyman: Any people I like?

Sophie: Al Snow has decided to quit wrestling. He’d gladly take a road agent job if you gave it to him. Akio has decided to head back to Japan to work and be with family. Steven Richards is in the same boat as Al Snow. I tried to convince him to stay, but he’s unhappy with wrestling, finds it boring or something.

Paul Heyman: Alright, give them all releases from wrestling and sign Al and Stevie to road agent jobs. How much will that clear up money-wise?

Sophie: About 200,000, surprisingly. Oh, and Elite Wrestling Revolution has issued a bankruptcy warning. The company is home to wrestlers like Teddy Hart, Beef Wellington, Nightmare Manson, and The Arsenal. Just something to think about.

Paul Heyman: Would buying out these poor companies be profitable to me?

Sophie: Well, we’d get all their wrestlers and titles. From there, you could do whatever you want with the crew.

Paul smirks.

Paul Heyman: Really? Well then, set a private deal and buyout the company. Then release all the wrestlers and put the titles somewhere. That’ll show WWE just how powerful Paul Heyman really is.

Sophie nods and leaves. Just another day in the office of Extreme Championship Wrestling.

Edited by Paidy

Guest Realm Of Wrestling

Paidy, I think you have the Van Terminator confused with the Van Daminator. The terminator is what shane mcmahon did to his father at one of the wrestlemanias. The van daminator is usually when rvd throws the chair at his opponent and then kicks the chair in his opponent's face.

Your correct in the fact that Shane mcMahon used it on Vince, but your incorrect by saying paidy was confused. The Van Terminator was a move created by Rob Van Dam, and used in ECW. It was so anticipated that it actually got its own storyline, of what is the van Terminator. Shane used Rob's move, except Shane used a trash can, Rob used a chair

Guest Realm Of Wrestling

I meant as in comparison to Shane McMahon using it. In that context, the Van Daminator was the correct move. However from the words you used (which was what I read), it sounded like you never knew that RVD used the Van Terminator before Shane McMahon did. If you did know however, I apologise

Oooohhh, Paidy (Paulie? They sound a lot a like!), you're MEAN! Don't you have feelings? How can you... well, i don't care about Elite Wrestling Revolution (EWR, what a stupid name :pervert: ) either. But i think hiring at least Teddy Hart would work, you know. He's talented - could he make it in 2005's ECW?

Heatwave card looks good thus far. Rhyno vs. Corino should rock this country, they are both one of the 'Gods' of ECW so to speak. I think Rhino is gonna retain the title. And i think it's Raven who's chasing Rhyno.

Kanyon? Umm... well, i don't like it. Sure, the guy was a non-wrestler already and has a nice charisma level, but i don't like him. I wished it would have been somebody like New Jack, Sabu or Sandman, you know... somebody who everybody could have remembered from the original ECW days...

My last reply was in the beginning of the previous page, if i remember correctly. Whatever, THIS still looks good! (Y)

Sorry for the lack of updates but it WILL pick up starting on Tuesday, I promise. I'll have the whole summer to update, sorry for the wait. Next show IS started, just need to find an hour to finish it.

I'm also planning the next few months. Which guys to push, storylines for the future, backstage segments, etc...