The Mother Fucking Misfits!

K

According to a ticket website I go to, The MISFITS will be performing on the CITY INVASION TOUR with Exploited.

I already ordered my ticket~!

So far the only revealed date seems to be London Astoria.

Even if it's not the Misfits that I know and love, I still wager that it will be a fun show. Especially with the Exploited playing (who I'm not a big fan of, but I hear they're fun live), should be alot of good dancing in the crowd. Perhaps some lesser known bands will open for these two and rock the house as well?

When i got my tickets to go see the misfits when i did so a couple years back, i was a little afraid of how it would work out, seeing as there was only 1 actual misfit and even him wasn't on the misfits when the band was formed in the first place.

The Misfits allignment back then was Marky Ramone on the drums, Cadena's awesomeness from Black Flag on guitar, and Jerry Only on bass and doing vocals which he actually never did on any incarnation of the misfits when they were. Despite all my fears I ended up enjoying the show because the great songs that i listened to at home were all played with amazing intensity. Cadena and Marky were super cool and simple, and Jerry Only was an amazing arrogant prick. Hey... 2/3 isn't bad and even he had his moments. Anyway, they've also played Ramones songs and also Six Pack and Rise Above which i marked out for and yelled out to until my voice was dead. It were two great moments. As a whole it sure wasn't what a misfits show would be. Definitely not. But it was a great punk-rock show from a semi-allstar punk rock band.

The opener where i watched was a Ramones cover band who actually had its set limited thanks to the fact the Misfits were playing a lot of their songs. It was also very good, and the members interaction with the crowd was great.

All in all, how can you complain when you're watching it for free? :P

As for the Exploited i think i'm the exact opposite. I think on CD they are pretty good (in what they do and not regarding lyrics), but on show it was a very strange concert. I'm not too big on them, but i guess it's not that bad either.

Oh yeah, i forgot... Yay. Have fun.

When i got my tickets to go see the misfits when i did so a couple years back, i was a little afraid of how it would work out, seeing as there was only 1 actual misfit and even him wasn't on the misfits when the band was formed in the first place.

The Misfits allignment back then was Marky Ramone on the drums, Cadena's awesomeness from Black Flag on guitar, and Jerry Only on bass and doing vocals which he actually never did on any incarnation of the misfits when they were.

The Misfits allignment back then was Marky Ramone on the drums, Cadena's awesomeness from Black Flag on guitar, and Jerry Only on bass and doing vocals which he actually never did on any incarnation of the misfits when they were.

1. Jerry Only was an original Fit.

2. He did vocals when Graves was in the band, but only on tour not on albums.

What line-up is it this time? I pretty much refuse to see the Dez/Marky/Only one. I'd rather see Gotham Road or Danzig.

Glad to know I'm not the only one that feels that way. I think the newer stuff the Misfits has done is terrible, I've heard some of the stuff with Graves and it sounds like they're trying (and failing) to be some sort of gothic power metal band. I wouldn't dream of seeing the Misfits without Danzig.

Yeah, you're right except for the part about Graves. They had some better work than the original Misfits, and I actually prefer them over the Danzig era. I'm not saying EVERYONE has to think that, but they were still a good band. Hence my like for Gotham Road.

1. Jerry Only was an original Fit.

2. He did vocals when Graves was in the band, but only on tour not on albums.

What line-up is it this time? I pretty much refuse to see the Dez/Marky/Only one. I'd rather see Gotham Road or Danzig.

JUNE: U.S.

JUNE-02..................................................JUNEAU, ALASKA : ANB CONVENTION HALL

JUNE-03...........................................ANCHORAGE, ALASKA : CHILLKOOT CHARLIE'S

JUNE-04..........................................................FAIRBANKS, ALASKA : THE BLUE LOON

JUNE-09............................................................................CLEVELAND, OH : PEABODY'S

JUNE - JULY: EUROPE

JUNE-15......................................................................................MURCIA, SPAIN : GAMMA

JUNE-16...................................................................PALMA MALLORCA, SPAIN: ASSAIG

JUNE 17............................................................................................BERGARA, SPAIN: JAM

JUNE-18.....................................................................................SARAGOZA, SPAIN: OASIS

JUNE-19.................................................................BARCELONA, SPAIN: RAZZMATAZZ 2

JUNE-21...............................................................NURNBERG, GERMANY: LOWENSAAL

JUNE-22..................................................................................FREIBURG, GERMANY: HDJ

JUNE 23.....................................................ZURICH, SWITZERLAND: ROHSTOFFLAGER

JUNE-24........................................................LINDAU, GERMANY: CLUB VAUDEVILLE

JUNE-25.................................................................TRIER, GERMANY: SOMMERBUHNE

JUNE-26.........................................................LE MANS, FRANCE: LE MANS FESTIVAL

JUNE 28............................................................OSNABRUCK, GERMANY: HYDE PARK

JUNE-29.....................................................................DUSSELDORF, GERMANY: ZAKK

JUNE-30............................................................................HANAU, GERMANY: HALLE 2

JULY-01.................................................LEIPZIG, GERMANY: FULL FORCE FESTIVAL

JULY-02...........................................PRAGUE, CZECH REPUBLIC: PALAC AKROPOLIS

JULY 03.................................................................................VIENNA, AUSTRIA: ARENA

JULY-05............................................................................TRAUN, AUSTRIA: SPINNEREI

JULY-06....................................MILTON KEYNES, ENGLAND: WOUGHTON CENTRE

JULY-07...............................................................PAIGNTON, ENGLAND: HALF MOON

JULY-08................................................................................DUDLEY, ENGLAND: JB'S

JULY-09.........................................................SHEFFIELD, ENGLAND: THE FOUNDRY

JULY-10.............................................LONDON, ENGLAND: THE LONDON ASTORIA

AUGUST: U.S.

AUG 22........BEAUMONT, TX: FAIRPARK COLISEUM (Misfits Headline the U.S. Indie Expo)