Mighty Ducks 4 announced

EndOfAnEra

The last concrete news on this came 8 months ago. I wouldn't hold my breath, although neither of the 2 stars are what I'd call in demand, so I'd suppose they'd be very much interested.

Guest Wrestling_Man

The first two rocked, haven't seen the 3rd, but come on, a 4th. What are they gonna do, make Goldberg a police who eats donuts all the time?

Why does Disney do this steaming pile when they have s great story just waiting to be taken.

Gary Bettman (Or a Bettman clone) is sick of the players in the NHL holding out so he brings in Scabs. The grown up Ducks become the Anaheim team and win the Stanley Cup.

Actually that would be too fictious even for Disney, Anaheim winning a Stanley Cup? Preposterious :shifty:

From IMDB.com...

Charlie Conway is an adult; but he isn't exactly grown up. When he gets into trouble with the law, he's forced to do community service, coaching a children's hockey team. Naturally, he calls old friend Gordon Bombay (Estevez) for help.

Emilio Esteves is being brought back. No idea who plays anyone else though.

I liked the one where they were at the junoir olympics or something and they sucked so they got all the gangsta street kids in. That was bitchin.

This is the best news I've heard in a while. Mighty Ducks was the shit when I was growing up, especially since I played hockey. I'll definetly go check out a fourth. You can't be too old for Mighty Ducks movies, I see them on digital cable movies and I always sit down and watch them.

Guest Wrestling_Man

I liked the one where they were at the junoir olympics or something and they sucked so they got all the gangsta street kids in. That was bitchin.

KNUCKLEPUCK~!

I just hope Mr.Bombay is in it :D (A brief cameo with goldberg is a must :P )