FA Cup Final

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well no actually. Stop acting like they were super strikes.

The Rooney one was a piss easy save, and the Scholes one wasn't no super save either. In reality he made the good save to tip Rooney's shot onto the post. The penalty save looked quite an easy one too. I'm not saying I'd have got to it, but the penalty was pretty shit so it was far from being a super shot.

The end of the game with Ronaldo crying reminded me of West Brom fans

"Cry on the telly, we seen you cry on the telly"

Seriously, what a crying little bitch. Made Lauren look pretty crap though.

What a fucking penalty from Rooney too. To quote Soccer AM, you don't save those.

The Rooney one was a piss easy save, and the Scholes one wasn't no super save either. In reality he made the good save to tip Rooney's shot onto the post. The penalty save looked quite an easy one too. I'm not saying I'd have got to it, but the penalty was pretty shit so it was far from being a super shot.

Whic Rooney save? The one with his foot which was awesome and pure instinct? Or the Rooney shot that would've fooled EVERY keeper into thinking it was a cross, yet he managed to turn go the right way and get his fingers to it? If you're talking about the one which he pushed over, then no, it wasn't 'piss easy', it was a very good save.

Whic Rooney save? The one with his foot which was awesome and pure instinct? Or the Rooney shot that would've fooled EVERY keeper into thinking it was a cross, yet he managed to turn go the right way and get his fingers to it? If you're talking about the one which he pushed over, then no, it wasn't 'piss easy', it was a very good save.