Eurovision 2005

Psicosis

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wogan is amazing on it, just too hilarious.

He knows how it is too. We'll never win it either because people seem to hate our country and are biased. It's a shame that even if we had someone like Robbie Williams out there that we'd still lose.

Not to mention the ulmighty shit that usually wins it. What a load of bollocks :P

Seriously, who even watches the Eurovision song contest for ANYTHING but Terry Wogan? Well, except for all the other countries who think this thing is serious. The fact that horseface is singing for us makes it even worse.

Guest Boods

Eurovision is stupid. Its based on political issues rather than the quality of the music played. EG It was either last year or the year before England finished around last simply because they went to war with Iraq.

Eurovision is stupid. Its based on political issues rather than the quality of the music played. EG It was either last year or the year before England finished around last simply because they went to war with Iraq.

Of course it is, but that's the fun because you always know who every country will vote for.

Don't know if it's just me, but that Ukraine song/chant/thing was damn catchy...

EDIT: I was SOOOO set to support Germany then...until the bitch started singing... <_<

Edited by The Monkey Molester

is that your way of saing she looks hot ? oh you sick bastard.

i am still with Wig Wam here

She was decent looking actually, but holy crap her voice hurt my ears man! The song started good with the music, then it died a horrible, painful death...BAGPIPES!!! :shifty:

fuck you, it´s not that i would suport the pop idol slut or anything

OMG it´s ABBA, uhm, wait a minute....  :blink:

Hey, Horseface'll probably be worse.

This is suppose to be an ABBA tribute...yet they sounds nothing like ABBA, arne't Swedish, aren't singing an ABBA song, there's something wrong there don't ya agree?