Psicosis

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you guys even watch the show?

Javine was the second act.

Wig Wam WAS the entry from Norway, they were the Glam Rock group.

The Moldovan Chilli Peppers were called ZDOB [shi] ZDUB

Wig Wam fucking rocked.

I love Wogan, though. He just makes it all worthwhile. I laughed during the Cyrpus votes. He made comments about how they voted, then gave us points and said "I wont hear a word against the Cyprians."

Don't pounce on me but I think I've actually grown to like a particular Eurovision band belonging to Norway lol. Just downloaded another song by them and I'm quite impressed. Found this lyric funny "Don't let them know my music sucks". Songs called Hard to be a Rock and Roller if anyone is deranged enough to d/l it. They should've entered this.

Edited by THEXTREMIST

Wogan is very good indeed, he's the only thing that makes it worth watching.

I dislike the notion that people don't vote for us because of 'politics.'

The only politics is seen in how the former Eastern Bloc countries used to vote for each other, but that doesn't even happen much anymore.

The reason people don't vote for us is this - in a lot of the other countries, the entry is picked by a panel of select industry insiders. In Britain, the public chooses our entry. As the UK singles chart shows on a weekly basis, the British public wouldn't know good music if it came up and punched them repeatedly in the face.

This is why we lose.

RK/ZB!