Starlight Eyes

Storaged

Temper

The Metro

Virgin Tea

Waiting For You

Want Me To Try

Will The Die For You?

Just wondering if anyone knows they are all real or not...I know Marmalade, Snowblind, Storaged and The Metro are.

The Legend Of Zelda song is by a band called Rabbit Joint, apparently.

EDIT: Kill Rock 'n' Roll is going to be on their next record, Hypnotize. It's probably listed there since they did it live once, and it's floating around the internet now, and it's not on any of their albums yet.

Edited by Tristy

Blue - Have heard this is a rare System of a Down track, but haven't heard it myself.

Dam - A live musical track played by System on some old tours and sets. Basically an interval of music.

Descrate - Not a clue

Feel Good - By Hed(pe) with Serj as a guest vocalist.

Fortress - Not a clue

Friik - Not a clue

Honey - Yes indeed, a rare System song. Bad recording quality but it's out there.

Johnny - Was recorded for Toxicity, but didn't make the cut. Bonus song off the Chop Suey single

K.I.T.T. - Not a clue

Kill Rock 'n' Roll - As said this is off Hypnotize.

Legend of Zelda - Sounds like its done by System, but isn't as mentioned.

Marmalade - Recorded for the first self-entitled album, but didn't make it into the CD itself. Not sure if it was used on a soundtrack, but it was on the Toxicity single.

Mushroom Cult - Not a clue

Patterns - Not a clue

Power Struggle - I'm pretty sure this was the original name for Bubbles, or at least a song off Steal This Album.

Snowblind - Very good System cover. I believe its a Sabbath cover from what my friend said, and it's very good.

Starlight Eyes - Make that Starlit Eyes. Reasonably poor quality, but it is a rare System track, and I like it.

Storaged - Like Marmalade was recorded for the self entitled album. Ended up on a soundtrack.

Temper - Meant to be a System rare track, but haven't heard it myself.

The Metro - Recorded for Toxicity like Johnny. Made it onto a single I'm pretty sure, and I think it was also on a soundtrack. And I'm also pretty sure its just called Metro.

Virgin Tea - Not a clue

Waiting For You - Not a clue

Want Me To Try - Not a clue

Will The Die For You? - Not a clue

Hope that answers some questions, and if you can I would definatly check out Kill Rock n' Roll, Snowblind, Marmalade and Metro. Great tracks. Oh and Johnny is good for comedic value as well.

Virgin Tea is a real track. Real good too. Power Struggle is off Steal This Album. Mushroom Cult may be 'Sugar' misnamed? ('The Kobucha Mushroom People....') Kill Rock 'n Roll is cool. And K.I.T.T. may be dDevil (It think) under a different name - it has a Nightriderish solo. Just guessin' though.