Pro Wrestlign X

Guest DiamondDust

• Admin

Last I heard about this, they got a grant from the Canadian government or something? That was like a year ago though.

Last I heard, they didn't actually get the grant and the project was somewhat screwed.

Heard of it. But personally I think there's a better chance that Promotion Wars 2 will come out rather than this

They reapplied and got the grant in the end. They started work.

Their last newsletter is from their trip to E3. They were trying to find a publisher or distributor... they figure they can publish it on the grant money + pre-orders, of which they are setting up to begin taking.

The game is still a long shot, but it has a lot of guys up here (I live about 45 minutes from their office) involved on the wrestling and writing side, so it's cool.

Its definitely coming out, I've been following it from the start. Recent jumps as its actually gone into production make it a tad more interesting. Matzats happy playing Smackdown in the meantime. Screenshots added every Saturday.

Took long enough.

Dude, the guy started the whole thing based on some THQ fanboy at Gamefaqs. It all started when the guy said, "I'd like to see you make a better game." (which is a lame ass argument to begin with) It's going to take some fucking time to start something like that up, the fact that they've gotten this far in just three years is pretty impressive. An independent game company is a longshot to begin with, I'd hardly say they 'took long enough.'