2005: A War for the Ages (WCW)

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I must say i have enjoyed this diary, i liked the storylines, i liked the writing, i just liked the whole article. For a first effort at a diary it was very good. I'm not sure about Hall of Fame, but it did come quite close to it. You should be proud Disengager.

Edited by The_Bill_Rox

In all honesty, I don't think this is HoF worthy, as it was just a straight promotion diary. The HoF is reserved for those truly amazing, oriiginal concept diaries.

IWF, Golden Boy, Zero's CCW, even to an extent Javert's '92.

Just because this diary spanned forever doesn't make it HoF worthy.

However, it was a great read, and thank you very much for your time on this diary Disengager. I'm not the biggest fan of it, I think lots of it could have been done better, but it was very good. :)

thanks everyone, and I agree with Ollie Break for the most part. The diaries in the HOF are VERY concept for the most part (although I haven't read them all). Maybe if I had written for 4 more months, I'd argue it's HOF worthy, but for the first month and a half or so, the writing is..well, in my opininon, terrible. The more I wrote the better I got. Pages 1-3 definitely don't deserve to be anywhere near the HOF.

but yeah, thanks again. When work dies down around december/january, I'll probably get another diary going. I'm going to take a couple months or so off before I even think about starting another diary. But then...it's game on.

The best diary that I've ever read, and honestly, you should feel proud. I can't wait to see your next venture here in the Diary Dome, and just like this one, I'll have it as my homepage to make sure I have soke quality reading before I go about surfing the net.

Thanks, Disengager!