Chris Martin Accuses Crazy Frog of Taking Drugs

Cactus 3:16

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/article/ds21547.html

Coldplay frontman Chris Martin has hit out with some serious allegations against the artist who kept him off the number one spot.

"We saw him backstage at Top Of The Pops," he told The Sun of the Crazy Frog. "He was doing all kinds of drugs.

"He was with all kinds of pond-life hanging around him. He has such a big entourage. Two toads are his bouncers, and a duck that follows him around filming things. He’s annoying."

The singer also revealed that he would like to amputate, then dine on, the Frog's legs. "The point is that little thing should have its legs chopped off. I’d like to eat them in a restaurant."

Edited by Cactus 3:16

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/article/ds21547.html

Coldplay frontman Chris Martin has hit out with some serious allegations against the artist who kept him off the number one spot.

"We saw him backstage at Top Of The Pops," he told The Sun of the Crazy Frog. "He was doing all kinds of drugs.

"He was with all kinds of pond-life hanging around him. He has such a big entourage. Two toads are his bouncers, and a duck that follows him around filming things. He’s annoying."

The singer also revealed that he would like to amputate, then dine on, the Frog's legs. "The point is that little thing should have its legs chopped off. I’d like to eat them in a restaurant."

Well hopefully it overdoses on whatever it's taking.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Ah, bitter much? :D

That said, I'm pissed Coldplay got beaten to No. 1 by the Crazy Frog.

Oh, and there's a whole massive topic aboutt the crazy frog by the way...

God I hate that frog. I mean I don't have to deal with it as much as you guys do, but every time I see it on my TV, I have to turn it off, otherwise I'd break the TV.

Or perhaps he's just funny. See him at the NME awards, the man is fucking gold. Far from the shy, retiring, long haired Chris I saw play in a pub in the long forgotten Spring of 2001...

I know he's funny, you should hear him at concerts, he makes some amazingly funny observations once in a while.

Oh, it's not exclusive to the UK. I keep seeing the bastard on webpages (EVEN STARWARS.COM).

And he's not bitter, Coldplay have plenty of hits in them. #1 isn't exactly the most coveted prize in the world, now is it? They did their new song that sounds like the Family Affairs theme/Clocks backwards on the Jonathan Ross Show and near the end he sort of covered Crazy Frog.

That's the coolest thing Coldplay have ever done, it was just so funny.

Edited by The Kraig

this is the final proff, IT WAS THE FRENSH ALL ALONG!!!!!!!!!!11111111111oneoneone

they try to gennerate enough hate on frogs to deliver their wirred eating habbits ALL OVER THE WORLD, i say war is our only solution, apeasment already failed on germany in thelate 30s, WE MUST ACT NOW !

Edited by Michael Matzat