Arcade game help - finding a game

Okay, I need some help finding an arcade game. I believe the game was centered around the Avengers (or a group of randomly assembled Marvel Heroes). All I remember is that it's at the Chuck E. Cheese's, down in the state capital and Captain America, Iron Man, etc. etc. are in it. You can also have up to 4 players at one time.

I think it's the "Avengers" game, but every website I find about it either doesn't work or guides me to the Japanese variation of the game.

Please, help.

I believe this game was called "Captain America and the Avengers", you were close. I remember this game because I loved playing it on Sega Genesis, I'm fairly sure the games are the same. The four characters were Captain America, Iron Man, Hawk Eye, and Vision. You fought Red Skull at the end of the game, this game rocks man.

Ah yeah, that's the game! I think it was also released on SNES at one point in time too.

Thanks...now I want to play it <_<

I was always either Cap or Iron Man, because I was usually the only person playing. My brother played 2nd player sometimes, and sometimes random people would start playing with me. Ah, the joys of arcade gaming