WinMe

901mhz Amd Athlon

384mb.

Nvidia Geforce 4 mx - 32mb

Direct x 9

I'm currently playing Kotor without problems anas well as Jedi Knight 2 Outcast

I like rpgs and FPS , ability to play online is a big plus. I got Kotor for $20

I'm thinking of getting Deus Ex but not sure . does it have multiplayer support

If you like Jedi Outcast, get Jedi Academy. It's very similar and very good. Same for getting KOTOR II if you like KOTOR. Both very good games.

Guest Jules

You might be able to run SWAT 4, but I reckon it'll be a bit laggy on Minimum settings. As you claim you can play the original KOTOR, I suggest you pick up KOTORII. Yeah, it may not be as strong as the original, but it's still very solid if you're into the first.

Deus Ex does have Multiplayer support, but it's utter shite. Single player is abso-fucking-lutely awesome though. Get it.

I'd also reccomend Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines. It's a similar style game to Deus Ex and KOTOR (an FPS with RPG elements), and it's awesome. It's based on the pen-and-paper version too which is always good.

Both Fallout and Fallout 2 are beyond awesome. Most game stores nowadays have them as a double pack and usually cheap. They're rpgs in a post-apocalyptic setting. Pretty damn good. The Baldur's Gate games are also generally considered to be good.

The GTA games are always better on a PC in my opinion, and San Andreas just came out yesterday, with Vice City and 3 out. 1 and 2 can be gotten off of Rockstar's website for free too.

I never really played much of Halo on the Xbox but I thought it was a pretty good game. The Max Payne series are pretty good. If you're willing to go Third Person I thought the PS2 version of Punisher was awesome. The PC version has alternate skins for Frank and you can get patches to take off the filters. Call of Duty and Alien vs. Predator 2 are also a couple games I have that I thought were really good too.

Edited by Vilge Duin

Guest Jules

Completely forgot about Call of Duty. I see you're into FPS games, so this is a must get. Your PC can easily handle the specs aswell, as CoD isn't a very demanding game. Make sure you check out the Multiplayer, too. (Y)

thanks all for the suggestions . I've played the Xbox version of Kotor 2 and really didn't like it I might get it when the price falls.

I played the ps2 version of the punisher and was hooked loved the game and beat it

Just recently bought Deus Ex on ps2 and I'm loving it , is the pc version the same ?

Forgot all about Call of Duty. but one question will I be able to play it online with 56k connection.

I'm wanting a good mmorpg . been trying to find the specs for The matrix Online . Thought about getting morrowind but I heard it isn't online either

Guest Jules

thanks  all for the suggestions .  I've played the Xbox version of Kotor 2  and really didn't like it I might get it when the price falls.

I played the ps2 version of the  punisher and was hooked loved the game and beat it

Just recently  bought Deus Ex  on ps2 and I'm loving  it , is the pc version the same ?

Forgot all about  Call of Duty. but one question will I be able to play it online with 56k connection.

I'm  wanting a good mmorpg .    been trying to find the specs for The matrix Online . Thought about getting morrowind but I heard it isn't  online either

Alien Vs. Predator 2 is one of the best FPS games to come out, and it has three completely different single player campaigns, one human, one alien and one predator. Also, the multiplayer is really fun!