Man United Thread

Jook

Keeping an eye on the Kieran Dyer situation. Could possibly want out from Newcastle if so Man Utd should defiantly snap him up. He'll probablly cost around £8 million but would be a great buy for us and would be certainly a better option than Djemba and O'Shea in center midfield.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Red Devil

Looks like Diego Forlan is leaving us. I've read numerous reports as well as BBC Text have it up so it's nearly official. He'll have a medical before being presented to the fans at 1pm tomorrow. He's moving to Villarreal for a fee believed to be around 3 million euros which is just over 2 million pounds.

I'm sad to see him go but he'll get much more chances and hopefully show the form he has for Uruguay over there.

I'm sad to see him go. He had plenty of chances to prove himself but also bringing him on with 2 minutes left and expecting him to do something is a little harsh as well. Plus the media and Sir Alex didn't exactly boost his confidence either. I hope he fucking scores a shiteload of goals and prove Alex wrong.

I only have one question(God I sound so like a United supporter):

Who the fuck isn't a regular goal scorer now?

I cant remember who said it, but I remember a few saying Smith wasn't that good at Leeds. Well he's been pretty damn great since coming to United, specialy without Ruud. Scored the stunner against Arsenal, had a good effort against Chelsea and from what I see he scored another super goal today. I'm happy for him too as he deserves to score goals from his hard effort.

On another note, Ronaldo got super cheers when he came on. United are still lacking something too as you could tell. I realised today that Giggs needs to go soon, I thought he still had it in him but god he really is starting to slow things down lately even if he is still pretty good.

My opinion - Scoreline didn't reflect the match, United controlled and deserved to win comfortably but couldn't convert. However, Bentley, Charlton and, in particular, Francis played extremely well. Smith's header for Bellion was an example of how well he'll work with RVN - the holdup striker, supporting RVN. And he'll also take his chances when given them.

Final Thought - United were good, but no Spurs. :P

Guest Red Devil

We had a really good performance today, the first 30 minutes were great because we simply outclassed them passing the ball and playing it around and then we moved on to get the goal. Smith's goal was a stunner, definite GOTM contender and most likely winner. The equalizer was because of sloppy defending. Overall a good performance but we should've beaten them cleanly.

We had a really good performance today, the first 30 minutes were great because we simply outclassed them passing the ball and playing it around and then we moved on to get the goal. Smith's goal was a stunner, definite GOTM contender and most likely winner. The equalizer was because of sloppy defending. Overall a good performance but we should've beaten them cleanly.

Damn you Patrick Berger!! I would have said Smith's goal for GOTM. Why did I have to watch MOTD!?! Anyway both were super goals. Unlucky to David Bentley. I always knew Bellion would shine through. Djemba-Djemba put in a good performance today as did Keano.

Berger's goal was good, but to me seemed more like a fluke. His stance directly after taking the shot made it seem like he was thinking he'd missed and the look on his face when the ball went in was of pure shock. A great goal but with more luck involved than skill, In my opinion.

Norwich didn't play a bad game, they tried to stay in it and did so for the most part. If the possession tells us anything its that United should've won by a landslide but they didn't. A decent enough match and nice to see we have a few points on our table.

Finger's crossed Arsenal lose today... <_<

Fingers crossed they win today.

Berger's goal was great, definatelt in the top 3 for goal of the season. Bentley's shot was good and deserved to score Norwich didnt do that badly really but Man Utd were always the better side