AUDIOMOTHERFUCKINGSLAVE

Herr Matzat

yes, i spend all day on suterday to see them from a position in the shithead, i knew they play Soundgarden songs, but wen they started playing the RAGE stuff i dident know about it and i so totaly lost it, if somebody sees my voice pleas PM me for details on were to send it.

System of a down played after them, they sucked, the PA hated them aswell andsaid bye bye a few times, the band dident knew becaus the monitors still were working so they continued playing, bwahahaha. - Oasis were PISS playing only 60 minutes and constantly arguing with their shitty sound manager (yeah, the sound was bullshit, but move the fuck on and at least give us some fun music to rock, no one cares that much about sound quialety betwen 1-2 in the morning anyway)

NIN and Floggin Molly owned the shit out of all of you aswell, so did the BEATSTEAKS~!

BAM BAM BAM, ROCK YOU LIKE A HURRICAIN~!

logo_ro.gif

yes, i spend all day on suterday to see them from a position in the shithead, i knew they play Soundgarden songs, but wen they started playing the RAGE stuff i dident know about it and i so totaly lost it, if somebody sees my voice pleas PM me for details on were to send it.

System of a down played after them, they sucked, the PA hated them aswell andsaid bye bye a few times, the band dident knew becaus the monitors still were working so they continued playing, bwahahaha. - Oasis were PISS playing only 60 minutes and constantly arguing with their shitty sound manager (yeah, the sound was bullshit, but move the fuck on and at least give us some fun music to rock, no one cares that much about sound quialety betwen 1-2 in the morning anyway)

NIN and Floggin Molly owned the shit out of all of you aswell, so did the BEATSTEAKS~!

logo_ro.gif

you say that untill you are in the crowed right before them, they did the first song without cornell and the next two with him, all were awsome, my voice lost, FUCK YOU I WON´T DO WHAT YOU TELL ME !

NIN were just great at being NIN, i think that sais it all, they got their special style and they deliver it even better live, fucking A.

logo_ro.gif

Rage stuff would be cool, but it's no good without De La Rocha.

Guest seattlebandfan9

I've seen Audioslave twice but that was when they weren't doing these sorts of covers.

I can see them doing Soundgarden pretty easily, but Chris Cornell doing Rage, now that would be something to see. I was going to get tickets to see them in April at the Chicago date but it sold out rather quickly. If they go on tour again, I'll try harder to get some tickets.

I have to see Cornell doing Rage.

I want to hear Audioslave do "Killing In The Name" with Cornell.

Shit, I want them to pull a RATM and release a cover album, but just cover RATM & Soundgarden or something >_<

Guest seattlebandfan9

I want to hear Audioslave do "Killing In The Name" with Cornell.

Shit, I want them to pull a RATM and release a cover album, but just cover RATM & Soundgarden or something >_<

I read somewhere that Cornell never wanted to release a cover album. He said they were Audioslave and had no need to release one.

Or something like that =/

Guest seattlebandfan9

Well, they originally said they were there own band and when people requested and asked if they were going to do the covers, they said no, we are own band. No reason for it.

Now they are doing the whole cover thing. I'm not saying they are going to put out an album, and honestly, I really don't see them doing it, but who knows? I still think it would be cool.

Yesterday they played Audioslave played Amsterdam and they frikin' rocked the place.

They played Spoonman, Killing in the Name of, Show me how to live, I am the Highway, Cochise, Sleep now in the fire and much more Audioslave/Rage/Soundgarden songs.

I sang along with everything. Cornell is awesome live, he has an awesome voice.

I;m still hyped!