Michael Jackson verdict due in an hour

Guest The Real Deal

You know the worst bit, don't you?

For the next four years, all the media will ever talk about is how Michael Jackson was found not guilty. Mcauley Culkin's career will go into orbit, MTV will have Michael Jackson Day every week for the next decade...

Not that it'll affect me, since I don't read any papers or watch much TV, and I'd rather die than watch MTV (except Celebrity Deathmatch, and they're so going to do a Jackson vs Assorted Pre-adolescent Kids special), but still...

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not that it'll affect me, since I don't read any papers or watch much TV, and I'd rather die than watch MTV (except Celebrity Deathmatch, and they're so going to do a Jackson vs Assorted Pre-adolescent Kids special), but still...

I said it all the long that he'd be found not guilty. All you morons who are protesting otherwise can fuck off. You don't know the guy, you weren't in the courtroom. You don't know shit. If they say he's not guilty. Then it's good enough for me.

That's what I agree with. I am indifferent to Jackson, I never grew up with his music so I don't have any sort of attachment like that. If the jury says he's not gulity that's fine by me. Those that wanted him to be guilty have the "he's famous" thing to fall back on anyways. :rolleyes:

Celebrity Deathmatch has been cancelled for about five years now... :P

i love the BBC comentary, "he´s best as a victem, now he can sing ewspapers and it would hit number one"

honestly, i never belived he did fuck any children, i never heard anything that dident sound like some parent went to colect monney and manny others jumped the train but i somehow don´t see him ever having big music hits, this stuff finished him, it´s a bit sad sinc he was one of the rar true pop artists that realy had good songs every now and than (i´ll always love They don´t care about us, the first time i heard hiostroy i fell in love with it, a long time before it was released as single, for me thats even more of a jakcosn clasic than bad, thriller and so on, but maybe thats just me)

bwahahaha. This is awesome just for the sheer amount of people it will piss off. Personally, I'd agree with the decision. From everything i've seen on the case it seemed to me that it was just people trying to get money. I agree the guys a wacko, but he's not a paedo.

Also, whoever mentioned breaking out the thriller album to have a party, that made me laugh for some reason, so good job.

So can I sleep with your children, TMM?

If you desire. Don't have any though, so that might be a stumbling block.

Alright, if you want to get technical. May I when you have children?

I don't plan on having children. They're evil.

So it's acceptable for a grown man to sleep with kids that aren't his? Wow, what an enlightened time we live in.

Even if he didn't actually fuck them, just for being weird he should be kept away from kids. Funny, because when I was 7 my dream was to meet Jackson - now I'm fucking glad I didn't.

You've gotta love the "quilty until proven innocent, and then even when he is proved innocent he's still quilty" mentality a lot of people here have.