Manowar

ChuBalso

Hope it was a cool show. Not too familiar with Rhapsody although I have a solo album from their guitarist, Luca Turilli which is ok. Manowar's cool, and hopefully they played "Kings Of Metal. That's a classic. I love their double live album that came out 5 years ago or so.

On Sunday, I saw Priest and Queensryche. and that was a good show too. 'Ryche played some older stuff, which was cool to hear. And Priest rocked the house down. Granted, Halford said that the crowd was great and "turned him on".......Yikes!!!!

Hope it was a cool show. Not too familiar with Rhapsody although I have a solo album from their guitarist, Luca Turilli which is ok. Manowar's cool, and hopefully they played "Kings Of Metal. That's a classic. I love their double live album that came out 5 years ago or so.

On Sunday, I saw Priest and Queensryche. and that was a good show too. 'Ryche played some older stuff, which was cool to hear. And Priest rocked the house down. Granted, Halford said that the crowd was great and "turned him on".......Yikes!!!!

Edited by Inspector Javert

Heh, I used to like Rhapsody a lot. Can't say I still listen to them (except for some special occasions), and I have no idea how they are live. Still, they are pretty good.

I never really liked Manowar though, but Hammerfall on the other hand, I used to be their number one fan about a year ago. Fuck, I even wanted my parents to play I Believe, Remember Yesterday, Always Will Be, and The Fallen One at my funeral. Jeez, that would have been the cheesiest funeral ever. No, now I can safely say that I'd prefer My Dying Bride's The Light At The End Of The World and Katatonia's Teargas.

Anyway, Hammerfall's show should be better than Manowar's show.

Edited by Bas

Oh man, I would have loved to see the Operation Mindcrime tour. Their new album's going to be the "sequel" to Mindcrime but I'm not sure if it'll come close to matching the first one.

I'm just thankful they didn't play Silent Lucidity. I hate that song. They mostly played stuff from their first two albums, which was cool....a little unexpected, but cool.

That's cool. I've heard that Manowar plays a great show, so I can't say whether or not Hammerfall would put on a better one. All I know is I've been a Hammerfall fan since Legacy of Kings and have yet to see 'em live. So I'm really eager for this one....and supposedly Blind Guardian's touring the states this fall too. That'll be sweet!

Then again, when I was in college, I gave all these bands heavy play on my college radio show. Everyone else was playing lame college rock...somebody had to provide the metal. lol

Anyways, it's glad to see some other metalheads on here. Rock on! May Dio bless you all.