GTA San Andreas PC Version

Herr Matzat

yes, rockstar had what happens wen you drink coffee in the game as minigame, but removed it for some reason, it´s still there the normal game just dossent alow you to play it, now if you download this little moded file that changes....

sinc this fetures full polygon nudety and sex in tons of positions i have no idea on how much morei can link here, but it´s all over google anyway, now Cloudy finaly can get some, lets all scream horay for him !

they've made it possible to get it on the ps2 also , basically you have to take your saved game and run it through 2 free programs from ps2savetools. and then transfer it back onto your memory card. Haven't made it to the part where I get the first girl . if it works I'll post again for confirmation.

it's corny as hell but it makes me think what else did the developers leave out ?

it's corny as hell but it makes me think what else did the developers leave out ?

Big Foot, UFO's, CJ's Mom etc :shifty:

Assassin showed me the pictures a while back, but I didn't think they were real. It does seem a bit strange that they'd have that feature in the actual game in the first place, I thought it was just a hacked game or something.

I'm pleased Rockstar left this out. It's pretty pointless and all it is serving for is for some sad weirdos to get their rocks off. And the pictures look really awkward, and a lot squarer than the actual game.

I'm sitting and waiting for my X-Box version to arrive off Amazon. They said 3-5 days and that was 5 days ago, wankers.