The 2004 MTV Movie Award Winners!(Spoilers)

Laice07

Music award shows > movie award shows

Why? Is that because pop stars have to make out with each other as a publicity stunt to have a good show? Then again Tatu did that exact same thing last year at the movie awards so whatever. I'll be watching the awards despite the fact they snubbed the Freeway scene from The Matrix Reloaded for Best Action Sequence.

I've taken more entertaining shits than anything MTV has put on the air in the last eight years. Though I don't mind most of the award winners, I'd still rather watch a lame episode of Smackdown than this shit.

I watched the Movie Awards a couple of nights ago. The skits were the best part about it especially Ferrell's Burgundy skits. Also, nice to see that You Got Served won zero awards.

Well considering they were up for what? 1? Then that was pretty much a give-in. But they still got to do the first performance, although LL was off like a bitch.

And there's always the second one that will come out within the next 2 years. :smug:

Well considering they were up for what? 1? Then that was pretty much a give-in. But they still got to do the first performance, although LL was off like a bitch.

And there's always the second one that will come out within the next 2 years.  :smug:

They were up for two awards but I still think it's very good that they won NONE.

I watched the Movie Awards a couple of nights ago. The skits were the best part about it especially Ferrell's Burgundy skits. Also, nice to see that You Got Served won zero awards.

Having seen You Got Served, they deserved the dance sequence award. Kill Bill, on the other hand, deserved MAYBE one of the awards it got. Charlize Theron was better than Uma Thurman, Geoffrey Rush was better than Lucy Liu, and although perhaps the best fight was in Kill Bill, the scene nominated (GoGo vs The Bride) wasn't as good as the Burly Brawl.

As for the rest of the show, it started out well with a hilarious Vince Vaughn/Ben Stiller short film and went down from there. I found Ferrell to be oddly unfunny, especially in his Rebecca Romjin skit. The only highlights of the actual award ceremony for me were Depp's acceptance speech and the Beastie Boys' performance.

Uh-oh, that could be bad come the 7th of July when Anchorman comes out.

Why is that bad? Wouldn't people finding the skits funny...encourage them to want to go see the movie? I personally liked his 'Jesus sketch' lmao.

And

Geoffrey Rush was better than Lucy Liu

I'm not a movie buff...who is that? I don't remember..I mean what movie was he nominated for...

It was an ok show, Some of the skits were funny.

Why is that bad? Wouldn't people finding the skits funny...encourage them to want to go see the movie? I personally liked his 'Jesus sketch' lmao.

He's saying it could be bad because the Burgundy skits weren't very funny. The Jim Caviezel interview was good, but the other one and the bits of the Burt Reynolds one at the end were terrible.

I'm not a movie buff...who is that? I don't remember..I mean what movie was he nominated for...

He played Barbosa in Pirates of the Carribean. He's also known for his roles in films like Quills, Shine and Shakespeare in Love.

Guest Mr McFarlane

I think that this year's awards sucked the moose's behind.

The whole thing seemed very flat and shitty.

Kind of like what Lindsay's chest looked like before the implants =P

The funny thing is, they'll repeat it at least 200 times before the 2005 movie awards kicks in!(you know the one where Prisoner of Azkaban is gotta win all the awards).