MVP Baseball 2005 Trade Help

Your Mom

Damn it! I just had a power bump and didn't save so I lost all my work with the Brewers. I had tied for thewild card but lost the playoff game to the Mets because Ben Sheets went out in the second inning with a broken toe.

Now I'm going to start all over again, but I don't know who I should be. I'm leaning towards Texas but I can't settle on them. Can anyone reccomend a team to play with in owner mode?

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In a no-hitter you can have an error a walk and anything but a hit recorded but in a perfect game you can't give up a hit, an error or a walk.

Obviously a no-hitter is very rare and a perfect game is almost non-existant anymore..

If I get a strike out, it's almost always in three strikes. Not because I'm good or anything, just the way it works. They'll usually cane the second pitch or something, I don't get too many K's. Anyway, this is my usual method (obviously you have to switch it up to keep the opponent guesing).

First pitch - fastball low and away, try and tag the corner for a strike. I have NEVER had a CPU batter swing on that.

Second - either a change-up in the exact same spot, or an off-speed pitch in on the hand. They either mitime or foul it off.

Third - sinker or curve aimed so it looks like it's going to high for the trikezone, but dips in, or looks like it's going through the zone low, but drops out at the lasst second.

I made a deal to get rid of Pizaa with the Indians. I got C.C Sabitha and Coco Crisp for Pizaa, Victor Zambrano and some RP.

I think I got a good deal with two good young players for Pizaa, Zambrano (who I didn't even realise was on my team :P) and the other guy.

I threw 2 perfect games with the Braves. The first game was against the Yanks..I also had 21 strike outs. In my 2nd perfect game I played the Marlins and had 18 strike outs. I threw both of these with Tim Hudson..the best pitcher to bless the braves pen since John Rocker

I threw 2 perfect games with the Braves.  The first game was against the Yanks..I also had 21 strike outs.  In my 2nd perfect game I played the Marlins and had 18 strike outs.  I threw both of these with Tim Hudson..the best pitcher to bless the braves pen since John Rocker