Big Brother 6 (US)

Rebby

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't get the vote page to work, I'll try again tomorrow...this has happened to me before on the night the show aired.

It'll work tomorrow for sure.

Edit - I've been informed that being a Canadian, I can't vote...oh well..

Edit 2 - Bah, nevermind...I was miss informed. I voted for Kaysar! WOOOOO!

Edited by Cole

Well tonight's episode just displayed the stupidity of Howie and how that group with Kaysar is a lost cause... Howie just freaking sold out his group to save his own hide, but rather than doing something that would keep you safe for a long time, he's probably only bought himself an extra 2 weeks.

Seriously, when will they learn this is a numbers game, and you can't just sacrifice allies just because of a "deal" made with your enemy. James is a snake, but you just can't fuck up your numbers like that....

From the Live Feeds, it looks as James has won the POV, and could be looking for revenge to the crumbling Kaysar alliance...

no offense but Big Brother US really sucks balls compared to UK.

And we get to vote every week for who goes.

And these people are normal. The UK house is full of freaks.

Uh ok.. Welcome to 4 years ago. We know that, so uh go away now.

Man I'm still voting 3 times a day trying to get that boy Kaysar in there.. let's hope that there won't be any repeats of a few years ago when entire towns were campaigning to keep their local houseguest in the game.

BWHAHAHA!

I was sitting here at 1:50 looking for something to watch so I put on Game Show Network, I don't pay attention for a few minutes but then I turn and look at the TV and who do I see but...JANELLE!~ Damn, shes hot. :P

I just thought I'd share that with you all, since I'm so excited about it :P

no offense but Big Brother US really sucks balls compared to UK.

And we get to vote every week for who goes.

And these people are normal. The UK house is full of freaks.

Uh ok.. Welcome to 4 years ago. We know that, so uh go away now.

Man I'm still voting 3 times a day trying to get that boy Kaysar in there.. let's hope that there won't be any repeats of a few years ago when entire towns were campaigning to keep their local houseguest in the game.

During the commercial break, Kaysar and Eric are the top two vote getters.

Since it's the commercial break before we find out, I'd like to state that last Tuesday I had a nightmare that Eric came back to the house!

I just thought I'd tell you, incase I'm some kind of pyshic or something :P

Just for proof.