Big Brother 6 (US)

Rebby

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same, I'm pissed that he is even on the top 2. It's a big piss take since all that work and amazing tv that was produced from him getting taken out...is gonna go down the drain :(

Edit - YEEEEES! KAYSAR! BABY! Lets wait for Ivette's break down! :lol:

Edited by Cole

Yes 82% indeed rocks...

Kaysar actually has a better chance at winning now since Howie pretty much destroyed the 6. Everyone is going to be gunning for James this week, and Kaysar does not neccessarily have to join his old group since the house dynamics is starting to shift. I guarantee that before 2 weeks are up, we will see all the floaters and under the radar players be exposed.

I'm just glad he's back because this game was lacking any type of strategy. And hopefully this time he'll muck his cards instead of showing all he has.

I'd like to ask people who post the spoilers to please keep the spoilers tag on, for the benifit of others :)

(Just a reminder, so I don't have to be careful when viewing the thread

And obviously, this only means stuff that hasn't been seen on TV yet, not like the stuff that we've seen on tonights show)

1:36 EST

10:36 BBT

April

Jennifer

Rachel

Janelle

Kaysar

Beau

Ivette

Maggie

James

All the Houseguests are still holding the buttons. There is a no-handswitch restriction as well as no sitting or kneeling. So far the Flies are the only open box.

Howie is being Howie by being sexual and just plain rude.

Edited by Jester of Death

[00:58]As said by Howie

RebnikS: Just a reminder houseguests: No knees or butts can touch the ground(not sit or kneeling). Now, if you're curious about the boxes, here is a sneak box

[00:58] RebnikS: one is a 42 inch plasma T.V.

[00:58] RebnikS: one is a martini bar

[00:58] RebnikS: If a box is not opened an hour from now, I(Howie) am opening the green box myself

[00:58] RebnikS: (they are at five hours)

Still no one has dropped