Yes, it's the rematch!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This was hell to create. Me and HFD both had the same idea, we discussed it over MSN anyway so he knows already that I haven't copied from him. It just so happens the game is both our favourites and well I was inspired by the game to create this. It was tough, I wanted it a little more simple and stuff. The logo is SUPER hard to cut, it's so rough on mine. The text was Final Fantasy font which is why I used it. Personally I think HFD will take this, first to three though. Oh and fool HFD, FFX has no 'Options' menu :P

FinalFantasyMenu11.jpg

I love JP's, except maybe "the story begins here" text, not to keen on it being there. I love the little reel of shots.

both backgrounds are brilliant. and i do love HFD's blending on Yuna.

i'm going to vote JP, though. as I can moreso imagine his on my screen, andi love the scheme and layout.

Edited by Summers

Argh...both are great once again making my job all the more difficult.

I'm loving the faded navigation bar on HFD's graphic but the reel on JP's is just as if not more effective. If the bottom text on JP's was changed (as Summers said) and the Final Fanstasy logo moved to the middle, It would be perfect. HFD's on the otherhand I just can't pick a fault with. Another close battle guys but I'm going with HFD for this one...

Fantastic images guys1 . this was another hard battle to judge cause both are very good .

JP:

Love the highlight reel at the bottom . like mentioned before it would be better if the logo was centered and the "story begins here text " was gone. the background is simple and effective.

HFD:

Love the fading navigation menu . The blending on Yuna is great . I think the logo would look better centered above yunas head(even though it you'll have to move yuna down a tad.) but still it works. the color in parts are pretty bright , especially around her face(could be my monitor also)

great graphics , but I'm giving the nod to HFD