WWE SmackDown! vs RAW 2006

Guest ch1ppy08

Isn't the clean finisher stealing it, and the heel is a low blow?

It is indeed, the clean finisher is stealing your opponents move :P

Edited by Marv

• Admin

Cole - Exhibition tracks title changes in Title match mode. Season ignores it.

Yay, I love those things.

Does it keep a small history aswell or just the current champ?

Seems to keep a record of all matches involving the title. Not sure how far it goes back though, haven't played with it much.

i just had summit very weird happen, was doing the rumble in season mond, i got elimiated half way though so exited, it said hurricane won, and then there was a 6 man over the top battle royal and i won it and it said i had won the 2006 royal rumble

If you'd have left the match to finish, you would have got a cut scene explaining.

i thought it was all hyped that season modes was different did chavo and just started spike and its the same

It won't be different for everyone. It is for some, though. For example, I started a season with Rey, then Booker and they had the same thing. Masters, Jericho had another thing. Cena had a different thing. It just depends who you pick.

i just had summit very weird happen, was doing the rumble in season mond, i got elimiated half way though so exited, it said hurricane won, and then there was a 6 man over the top battle royal and i won it and it said i had won the 2006 royal rumble

If you'd have left the match to finish, you would have got a cut scene explaining.

wanna tell me what i missed?

Vince says the winner (Kane in my season) cheated to get his number, so he was restarting the Rumble with the last six competitors.

Yeah it depends who you are. My friend started with the undertkaker and i am triple H and our seasons are different, my brother has already completed one season,and now he's playing as a legend and his seasons different. on the IGN .com season the guy started with Orton and that seasons seems a lot different too.

The game rawks, but I did notice that the camera seems very close to the action Kaney, it was a little disorientating.

See, I'm not going mad >_>

Just keep playing around, I'm pretty much used to it already, but then again, I like to take the camera cuts off.

I thought the Buried Alive match was easy as fuck too. I just mashed the buttons when I threw him in, and all I had to do was press down on the R analog stick. I'll play around with it more though.

Am I the only one who keeps forgetting how to Irish Whip? I can't get used to pressing both buttons at once :(

Edited by Marv

I'm unhappy with the AI in certain aspects of the game, in particular the EC in which it's appaling. The computer reverses far too much as well.

The AI can be shocking at times. The only way I've managed to win a simple tag match is by tagging out, then getting the legal man counted out, my partner does literally fuck all.

But on the other hand, it's pretty smart at times. I was beating on Jericho in a singles match, and when I got my momentum meter full (With a finisher stored) he ran out the ring and wouldn't come near me till it depleted. So yeah, it's sort of a double edged sword.

Possible spoilers, so I'll stick in in tags.

How do you get the One Night Stand event in Season mode? I was playing as a CAW on Smackdown, and after winning the Rumble, RVD came out with the world title saying ECW was back. Right up till Mania I fought all the ECW people, but never once saw anything about ONS :\