WWE SmackDown! vs RAW 2006

Guest ch1ppy08

Me and my friend always had our little tag finisher. I would rock bottom.book end them in position, then he would moonsault for the pin

Not a double team move, but I was doing a 4-man Battle Royal one night, using a CAW. Opponents were JBL, Triple-H and I think either Booker T or Big Show.

I go to do the Elbow Drop combo on one of my opponents....and JBL starts doing the same on Triple-H at about the same time!

Back in HCTP, I was doing a 3-way TLC match, and the ref climbed on the table set up in the ring. Its been so long I can't even remember which wrestler I was controlling, or who the other opponent was, but the ref ended up being hit with a 3D off the table by RVD and Edge (it was sort of an elevated 3D since one of us was standing on the table with the ref, but it didn't put him through the table; he just came off it).

Did a match once using CAWs - it was a Tornado Tag match with KO on, DQ off. The match went on for about 11-12 minutes, and ended like this: My partner hit his finisher - the Stunner where the victim stays standing but groggy - knocking the victim right into the path of my wrestler, who just happened to have a flashing finisher meter and was holding a chair. VANDAMINATOR!!! Match over.

(I also did a match once using the same CAW partner but me controlling Shelton Benjamin and the match ended with a Stunner\Superkick combo - funny thing is, the Superkick was a stored finisher and made the guy's head go orange, so I wasn't expecting a KO)

If accidental assists count, I was doing a 4-way TLC match; me (using my GhostMachine CAW) vs. Kurt Angle vs. Shawn Michaels vs. JBL. A table was set up in the ring, and I just happened to be standing next to it. Angle reverses an Irish Whip attempt by HBK, sending him onto the table. I climb on the table with HBK, toe kick and hit my secondary finisher (the thumbs down Tombstone Piledriver), putting HBK through the table. (That didn't end the match, though; it would have if I had turned KO on; I pinned Angle later while JBL was doing the Elbow Drop combo on HBK)

I was playing against two mates in a handicap match and they went for the HHH Spinebuster into Shooting Star Press.

But.

I reveresed the Spinebuster into a jumping DDT and HHH took the Shooting Star Press, before London walked into T-Bone for the pin.

Guest BurnInMyLight

Stunner-Toss... 'nuff said.

Ok, maybe not, but on Smackdown 2, me and my friend were in a fatal 4 way HITC match, and I gave him the Stone Cold Stunner... but in mid-tumble, Kane grabbed his legs and did the toss off the Cell.

Owww

• 2 weeks later...

I used to do a double frog splash with my friend in tag mode. We'd position the opponent in the middle of the ring and go to opposite diagonal corners and take it in turns to use D-Lo's Frog Splash. The last person to jump would stay on top for the pin.