WWE SmackDown! vs RAW 2006

Guest ch1ppy08

Pissed off beyond belief right now 'cause I pre-ordered it, went to EB today then they said that they wouldn't get it till like wednesday.....those bitches.

It's always that way. You never get the games on the "release date," but rather a day or two after. Don't be mad, it's not like they did it to piss you off.

I hate season mode.

All the storylines are getting repetitive now, I haven't even got the ECW one yet though.

And you can't be Flair, Eugene, Heidenreich, Bashams and a few other people too, which kind of sucks. I was so pumped for a Eugene season.

Edited by Gooner

Pissed off beyond belief right now 'cause I pre-ordered it, went to EB today then they said that they wouldn't get it till like wednesday.....those bitches.

It's always that way. You never get the games on the "release date," but rather a day or two after. Don't be mad, it's not like they did it to piss you off.

I hate season mode.

All the storylines are getting repetitive now, I haven't even got the ECW one yet though.

And you can't be Flair, Eugene, Heidenreich, Bashams and a few other people too, which kind of sucks. I was so pumped for a Eugene season.

Well Eugene would sound weird saying all the same lines as everyone else with the whole "special" thing. The others I don't know, they probably just weren't there when they were doing the voice overs. Can you play as Paul London, though? That's what I really care about.

Apparently not, though I haven't bothered checking.

Quick question, has anyone unlocked the Legends Cage yet? GameFAQs says you need to beat the Superstar Challenges, but I've done that and can't find it :\

I'll also add that WMIX is the best arena ever.

• Admin

Well Eugene would sound weird saying all the same lines as everyone else with the whole "special" thing. The others I don't know, they probably just weren't there when they were doing the voice overs. Can you play as Paul London, though? That's what I really care about.

Apparently not, though I haven't bothered checking.

Quick question, has anyone unlocked the Legends Cage yet? GameFAQs says you need to beat the Superstar Challenges, but I've done that and can't find it :\

I'll also add that WMIX is the best arena ever.

Complete the Superstar challenges, then when you do a cage match, after you choose a venue, you can choose which cage you use.

Complete the Superstar challenges, then when you do a cage match, after you choose a venue, you can choose which cage you use.

Awesome, thanks RW ^_^

How do you do a possum pin?

Also how do you unlock the moves for create a wrestler?

Possum pins, you need to have a stored finisher, and when you're on the mat if your opponent is going to strike you, hold O and press L2. If he's going to grapple you, hold O and press R2.

Moves are unlocked by buying the legends, and getting the Tough Enough trophy. You get the TE trophy by winning 10 matches with a CAW.

You can't be those because they're obviously too big of a part in the season mode and/or you have to come across them in some seasons, therefore you can't use them since they're already in use.

And whoever was asking earlier, no you can't do a season with Paul London.