WWE SmackDown! vs RAW 2006

Guest ch1ppy08

How do you steal taunts/finishers again? it's not working for me.

You need to be a "Clean" wrestler to steal a finisher. Store a finisher and get your momentum up and press L1+L2.

I always thought that was more of a heel thing to do...

And for taunts you need to store a finisher and get your momentum up, hold L1 and move the R stick any direction.

So you need a finisher stored AND your momentum maxed?

Done it now. So what the smeg is a Super Dirty Move?

• Admin

There's 5 different super dirty moves, O, O + L, O + R etc.

Uhm, care to expand on that? Situations, finishers required, etc?

Also, what do you need to do to reverse a finisher? I'm useless.

I stand corrected as it happens. To do a super dirty move, fill up the momentum meter after storing a finisher and tap L1 while holding holding L2. To reverse a finisher use L2 + R2 at the same time.

Just finished the Rumble in my season, I thought it ruled. I'd have liked maybe a few new reversal moves when on the apron and stuff, but it's still good. I thought you had to grapple them, but then I realised that if you wear them down enough, they don't hold on, so I guess that's the actual idea of things which I like. Great match too. Came in at 22 and managed to win it. Came down to me and Rey, went on for about four extra minutes until I finally managed to low blow him and throw him over the top rope, and he just collapsed to the outside. Look forward to see where this leads to from here, storyline has been great so far I think.

Has anyone got any GOOD CAW sites as well btw? I'm looking to create a few people, certainly The Dudleys now that I know Spike's music is in the game, I'll give that to them.

How do you steal taunts/finishers again? it's not working for me.

You need to be a "Clean" wrestler to steal a finisher. Store a finisher and get your momentum up and press L1+L2.

I always thought that was more of a heel thing to do...

And for taunts you need to store a finisher and get your momentum up, hold L1 and move the R stick any direction.

For taunts, you only need to have a stored finisher, you don't need your momentum meter at max as well. As long as you complete the taunt without being hit, you'll drain all of your opponent's momentum.

• Admin

does anyone know how to get the ecw storyline cause im really cheesed off playing the same thing over n over in season and still not got the ecw storyline if of course there is one

Play a Smackdown season, but don't use Rob Van Dam. I got it using Kurt Angle.

• Admin

Just finished the Rumble in my season, I thought it ruled. I'd have liked maybe a few new reversal moves when on the apron and stuff, but it's still good. I thought you had to grapple them, but then I realised that if you wear them down enough, they don't hold on, so I guess that's the actual idea of things which I like. Great match too. Came in at 22 and managed to win it. Came down to me and Rey, went on for about four extra minutes until I finally managed to low blow him and throw him over the top rope, and he just collapsed to the outside. Look forward to see where this leads to from here, storyline has been great so far I think.

Yup, I thoroughly enjoyed the Rumble in season mode. Took the option to do the ironman and got a few falls, entered at number 19 and won it.

Anyone else experienceing disk problems? After few matches, been getting some long ass loading time, with the disk making funny noises.

Yeah, I've had the game freeze a few times too. What makes it worse is that I keep forgetting you have to save profile data and season data seperately, which has resulted in me losing data both times it's froze.

Anyone else experienceing disk problems? After few matches, been getting some long ass loading time, with the disk making funny noises.

Yeah, I've had the game freeze a few times too. What makes it worse is that I keep forgetting you have to save profile data and season data seperately, which has resulted in me losing data both times it's froze.

Put the profile autosave on.

I think the ring-out bars go down too quickly in this year's Rumble match. I still managed to win it in season with Eddie when having to start number 1 though :D

Edited by alldawson

• Admin

I think the ring-out bars go down too quickly in this year's Rumble match. I still managed to win it in season with Eddie when having to start number 1 though :D

There's autosave? :o How do I enable it?

I also just finished the rumble in my season. In as my CAW, Austin Rayborn, and I took the triple threat match before the rumble and won it, thus becoming entry #30. I went on to win the rumble.

Season is good so far, this is my first season besides my partially started Randy Orton one which I scrapped. Voiceovers are boatloads better than last year and CAW is pretty decent.

EDIT: Woo, ECW storyline.

Edited by TheMystikFool

Options > Save/Load > Profile Autosave > On

• Admin

Options > Save/Load > Profile Autosave > On

w00t, thanks.

Just finshed my Masters season and I wanna know who's the best person to use for a Smackdown one. I really don't want to have that Torrie storyline to start with so any suggestions. BTW, the first season was a HUGE step up from the last one. (Y) for an improved season.

I doubt you'll get the Torrie storyline if you use JBL.