WWE SmackDown! vs RAW 2006

Guest ch1ppy08

• Admin

I played my first few matches online yesterday, it was mostly fun but not until I got the hang of those stupid lags.

My first match was me as the Undertaker vs. Batista - I got my ass kicked. Royally.

The second match was a fatal 4-way cage match which put me as Austin against John Cena, Kurt Angle and a CAW. I kicked the shit out of Angle, built up a finisher and then started fighting Cena, who the CAW had beaten up... BOOYAH, stunner, 1,2,3. It was over.

Third, fourth, fifth and sixth match was against a CAW of the Boogeyman in a Hardcore match, I was the Big Show. This guy had clearly maxed out his stats which was pretty gay, but I gave him a run for his money anyway. He kept offering me rematches so I accepted, and on the third I kicked the crap outta him. I had basically remembered the things he did (beating up the ref etc), so I used them against him and finished him off with the chokeslam.

I found the matches not to be particularly hard . Yeah I got beaten, but that was more down to the lags which I eventually was able to work around.

According to GameFAQs, you get JBL and Triple H's alternate attire for winning GM of the Year. I don't think I'll bother, it'll just be their suits and let's face it, they look silly wrestling in suits.

Same here, it's not worth sitting through the snorefest that is GM mode just for two suits. I'm surprised they didn't make the reward something more worthwhile to force people to play it.

Played a few online matches at my cousins place my first was Bobby Lashley(ME) vs Triple H and I got owned,destroyed,wrecked though the thing I used a few kick to the guts and my arsenal of suplexes to damage Triple H's ribs but I was red all over finally H got the hammer while the referee was out but I grabbed it from him so he pulled out the ringbell and just NAILED me, he rolled me into the ring and went for a Flying Knee Drop but I rolled out of the way and dragged him to the outside and started massacaring him I used the enviromental grapples to damage him also marked when he went for a Pedigree outside but I countered then drove him through the announce table fight wound up back in the ring where he went for the running knee but I ducked and hit the Lift and Cutter followed by an army of suplexes and my corner assault which helps out alot it consists of a lot of strong Turnbuckle Moves like the Super Tiger Bomb and such and then he low blowed me and got the super dirty move he poked me in the eye kicked me low and then hit an Inverted DDT he whipped me into the ropes I blocked the running avalanche and knocked him down due to the suplexes and corner moves his upper body was badly damaged and a Sleeper Hold took care of him

• Admin

Played a few online matches at my cousins place my first was Bobby Lashley(ME) vs Triple H and I got owned,destroyed,wrecked though the thing I used a few kick to the guts and my arsenal of suplexes to damage Triple H's ribs but I was red all over finally H got the hammer while the referee was out but I grabbed it from him so he pulled out the ringbell and just NAILED me, he rolled me into the ring and went for a Flying Knee Drop but I rolled out of the way and dragged him to the outside and started massacaring him I used the enviromental grapples to damage him also marked when he went for a Pedigree outside but I countered then drove him through the announce table fight wound up back in the ring where he went for the running knee but I ducked and hit the Lift and Cutter followed by an army of suplexes and my corner assault which helps out alot it consists of a lot of strong Turnbuckle Moves like the Super Tiger Bomb and such and then he low blowed me and got the super dirty move he poked me in the eye kicked me low and then hit an Inverted DDT he whipped me into the ropes I blocked the running avalanche and knocked him down due to the suplexes and corner moves his upper body was badly damaged and a Sleeper Hold took care of him

That may well be the longest sentence ever.

Fucking awesome iron man match...

AJ Styles vs. Triple H

Bastard managed to crack me with a chair, he got a finisher, stored it.

AJ goes uptop and tries a diving side kick, misses, gets up. KICK WHAM PEDIGREE! 1...2...KICKOUT.

Trips argues with the referee...

AJ hits an awesome backbreaker...2 count.

Styles hits the quebrada ddt then heads up top and hits the spiral tap...1...2...KICKOUT.

So I'm unhappy now, as it's still 1-1 in iron man match (DQ for me and DQ for him)

So stalemate stays until the last minute. Styles Clash fails me, Pedigree after knee smash fails him as I reverse it. Running Knee misses, DROPKICK!

Styles hits a badass tornado ddt and heads up top as I have a finisher...

HE FLIES~! SPIRAL TAP~!...Countdown is on 9..

3... 2-1!!!

Timer gets to 1 and I'm up and faint...

YOUR WINNER AND STILL WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION...AJ STYLES~!

Awesome.

Guest Dakendo

I've had a few cracking matches lately.

1 Hour Iron Man Match (yes), I'm AJ Styles against Tajiri (champion) on Legend Difficulty. The backstory was that Tajiri had "stolen the title" from AJ after he pinned Paul London in a Four Way Match as Styles hit the Styles Clash on Hurricane.Final score was 11-6, I do believe, toss in a few disqualifications here and there for each of us. I took 2, count 'em, 2 Kicks Of Doom to the chops from Tajiri in a row but kicked out of them after the ref got knocked down beforehand. When I built up a substantial lead I got frustrated and whacked him with a chair to get disqualified, but in the grand scheme of things it didn't matter as I pinned him anyway. So, yeah, new Cruiserweight Champion. The Styles Clash Landing Pin is the worst finisher EVER.

Yesterday I got onto the Superstar Challenges, and I was doing the one where you have to beat Eddie as Chris Benoit at the ECW Arena, but Eddie just wouldn't stay down. We had a strictly in-ring affair, and when Eddie tried to go outside I followed quickly with a tope before taking him back in. I busted him open eventually but he wouldn't tap to the Crossface or the Sharpshooter, and the running forearm smash that during, my Season as Benoit would have finished foes off, only got near falls. I managed to hit the Flying Headbutt, knocking Guerrero out, but unfortunately I couldn't pin as we had a double knockout. I eventually managed to hit the forearm after a good while of action for the pin, which rocked.

I also had, believe it or not, a cracking Women's Title Match, as Trish vs. Lita. The backstory for this one was that I got DQ'd in a previous match by using the title belt as a weapon, so this one was No DQ. It wasn't a bad match at all, but Lita still wouldn't stay down to clotheslines, chairshots and the like. I hit the Chick Kick, but we were both knocked out again. Lita went outside and grabbed a sledgehammer, but as she ran at me I also ran at her and got there first with a belt shot for the pin to retain. I thought it was a rather rad ending.

The ECW Battle Royale was rather easy, I found, as I just used the strategy of hiding on the buckles and hitting flying kicks and such before diving onto unsuspecting people, so that wasn't too hard. I was left with Tajiri at the end, and I managed to put him down with 2 Five Star Frog Splashes to the back.

POST 600~! :shifty:

Edited by Dakendo

I am playing GM Mode at the moment, hometown heroes are the rock...No Mercy was going to be in Blackpool England so I started pushing Regal with small victories over Carlito,Paul London and such then RAW(controlled by my sister)wanted Edge really badly so I traded for Hogan 80s who I had no use for I used him to get some 4 star matches with Angle,Benoit and such then jobbed him to Regal and traded him away for Hurricane whose popularity is at 79 and he's feuding with Mysterio.

so anyway my sister tries to mess up my show to the fullest slandering me in her promos and then she sent both Bashams to interfere.

it was No Mercy and Regal went one on one with Shelton Benjamin for the US Title, when Doug Basham slides in to the ring, Shelton turns and wastes him with a T-Bone and then I hit him with the Power Of The Punch he rolled away and we continued brawling then he got a Barbed Wire Bat and nailed Shelton he then nailed me a few times and picked me up for his finisher but I countered and we spike piledrived him then Shelton got up and I threw him into the corner and rolled him up for the win.

Without going through all 83 pages of this thread, where can I find a complete roster of who is in the game, and does Hogan have Real American or Voodoo Chile as his entrance when unlocked? (Or does the `80s have Real American and Hollywood Hulk Hogan has Voodoo Chile?)

I'm debating whether to get this or Blitz The League with the money I get for Xmas.

Without going through all 83 pages of this thread, where can I find a complete roster of who is in the game, and does Hogan have Real American or Voodoo Chile as his entrance when unlocked? (Or does the `80s have Real American and Hollywood Hulk Hogan has Voodoo Chile?)

I'm debating whether to get this or Blitz The League with the money I get for Xmas.

Roster:

Batista

Big Show

Booker T

Carlito

Charlie Hass

Chavo Guerrero

Chris Benoit

Chris Jericho

Chris Masters

Christian

Danny Basham

Doug Basham

Eddie Guerrero

Edge

Eugene

Heidenreich

Hurricane

JBL

John Cena

Kane

Daivari

Kurt Angle

Mark Jindrak

Hassan

Orlando Jordan

Paul London

Randy Orton

Rene Dupree

Rey Mysterio

Ric Flair

RVD

Rob Conway

Scotty 2 Hotty

HBK

Shelton Benjamin

Snitsky

Spike Dudley

Steven Richards

Sylvain Grenier

Tajiri

HHH

Undertaker

William Regal

Legends:

Andre The Giant

Bret Hart

British Bulldog

Hogan 80's

Hollywood Hogan

Hulk Hogan

Jake Roberts

Jimmy Hart

Junkyard Dog

Mankind

Rock

Stone Cold

DiBiase

Divas:

Christy Hemme

Joy Giovanni

Lita

Michelle McCool

Stacy Keibler

Torrie Wilson

Trish Stratus

Both Hogans have Real American. Hollywood has a knock off nWo theme.

So there are Three Hulk Hogans in it? I know two are unlocked by completing seasons on different shows, but how do you unlock the other one? Buy from Shopzone?

And I can't believe they put Michelle McCool in instead of Gail Kim or Victoria. Didn't she only appear on tv once or twice, if at all?

Got to love GM Mode at times, with how the opposition rarely ever gets injured. Then the funniest thing, Christian wins the Rumble for me yet goes down in popularity, biggest bullshit going. I was killing them by about three million fans, then suddenly they've had four star shows constantly and Iron Man Matches weekly, got to love how much they skank you.

Oh and I've turned Orton from the Legend Killer into the Woman Killer, he's been destroying every woman possible, minus Trish :P

How strange. Cheers anyhow.

Had a good match as Rey vs. Michaels today. He countered every damn move for the first couple of mins (and I've adapted the sliders to make counters harder), but I wore him down in the end. We survived each others finishers (me via rope-break) before I won with a top rope leg-drop.

Edited by Jubal Early

So there are Three Hulk Hogans in it? I know two are unlocked by completing seasons on different shows, but how do you unlock the other one? Buy from Shopzone?

And I can't believe they put Michelle McCool in instead of Gail Kim or Victoria. Didn't she only appear on tv once or twice, if at all?

Current Hogan is available from the get-go. Other two you buy from the shop once you've done something or other.

Michelle McCool was on TV quite a few times. She moved to SmackDown after the diva search and had a mini-feud with Melina, as well as having a brief stint as a trainer. Gail Kim hasn't been in the WWE for ages, so why would they put her in? Victoria, I agree with, she should have been included.