WWE SmackDown! vs RAW 2006

Guest ch1ppy08

Just played a RAW season with Triple H has anyone done the mole storyline yet? real interesting Batista swerves in the end and sides with smackdown.

Austin comes out asking about the mole and JBL whacks him from behind, I run to save him but Batista turns and knocks me out with the belt, amazing stuff.

Just completed a season as Benoit, beating HHH at Mania. A few weeks before 'Mania, I had an awesome match against Jericho, with lots of counters, everyones trademark moves, so vicious chops and shots, my favourite match in ages, even if it did have a crappy DQ ending when Jericho hit me with a chair. I was trying to avoid it damn it, I ducked the first to try and not let the match end that way!

Ive done each brands season, but I wanna re-dp SD! and hope I get the 'Urning your spot' storyline. Apparently, you cant get it as Booker, Kurt or Eddie, which explains why I didn't get it in my 1st SD season (I was Eddie) and also eliminates my first three choices to play as on SD.... D'Oh

The only way to determine the outcome of matches in GM mode is to play them yourself, and I can't see that changing. Remember, you're playing the part of the General Manager of one of the brands, not the booker. The WWE wouldn't let it be known so overtly that wrestling is pre-determined.

I had a really awesome match last night that reaffirmed for me that the game is awesome, it was me as Chris Masters in season mode versus Ric Flair in the submission match that comes up after the second time that Flair\Triple H beat you down. After hitting my first failed Masterlock I realized that arm strength has something to do with it (d'oh) so I had to do some awesome mat work and use Master's one arm submission to keep Flair off of me and to get his arms down to red.

Oh and did anyone else notice that both of Master's Polish Hammer's are the ultimate moves to hit right after you counter someone elses punch? Especially the spinning one.

The only way to determine the outcome of matches in GM mode is to play them yourself, and I can't see that changing. Remember, you're playing the part of the General Manager of one of the brands, not the booker. The WWE wouldn't let it be known so overtly that wrestling is pre-determined.

Edited by Face Turn!~

RAW has... Uneasy Allies, Legends, A Very Special Story, Time to Rumble, Road to WrestleMania.

SD! has... Torrie's Contract, Urning Your Spot, Legends Tour, Time to Rumble, Road to WrestleMania.

However, the last three are both different for RAW & SD!, and the last one has two different versions for each brand.

So in total 12.

RAW has... Uneasy Allies, Legends, A Very Special Story, Time to Rumble, Road to WrestleMania.

SD! has... Torrie's Contract, Urning Your Spot, Legends Tour, Time to Rumble, Road to WrestleMania.

However, the last three are both different for RAW & SD!, and the last one has two different versions for each brand.

So in total 12.

No it isn't.

Legends tour is in place of one of the stories, the one you can't get because you've chosen a participant of that story. So if he didn't get A Special Story, I'm guessing it's because he chose Edge or Christian, and Legends Tour REPLACED that story.

EDIT : In response to Lost Soul. Fuck you Ollie >_>

Edited by Kaneanite

Me and Ad just had the best match ever. Last Man Standing, Cena (Me) versus Jericho (Ad), my created title on the line (Ad's profile is champ). Good back and forther, Jericho dominating most the match, but after about 20 minutes, Cena picks up on Jericho's offence and starts reversing shit. No matter how bad Y2J beats on Cena, he won't stay down for the ten count (couple of close calls, getting up at 8 and 9). Finally, Cena faceplants Jericho through the table, doesn't get the ten so walks to the outside and hits his first F-U of the match, and from the angle, it really coolly looks like Jericho's neck hits the steps. One ten count later, and I'm following Ad round the house doing Cena's "You Can't See Me!" taunt. (H)