Looking to buy a chess game that has...

CKN

Ok I am looking to buy a chess game that is 3d but also if possible has lots of boards, different piece sets and the thing I am looking for the most is a mode that has the chess pieces attack each other (eg. like in harry potter's wizard chess)

If anyone knows of a game that has these features please tell me.

Thanks

Ok I am looking to buy a chess game that is 3d but also if possible has lots of boards, different piece sets and the thing I am looking for the most is a mode that has the chess pieces attack each other (eg. like in harry potter's wizard chess)

If anyone knows of a game that has these features please tell me.

Thanks

I have Battle Chess for NES, damn that game is sloooooooooooooooooooooow. But it was quite amusing nonetheless.

Virtual Chess 64 I don't think had a lot of boards, but pretty much has everything else you asked for. I never played it, but I think I remember people telling me it was decent. If you have an N64, I'm sure you can pick it up for five bucks.

Battle Chess reminds me of a cartoon my friend made for his animation project last year. It was detailing the concept of "lifesize chess". It was all quite how you'd expect, with knights fighting each other etc., and then it got to a scene with a bishop in a church giving a sermon, and suddenly a castle just flew through the wall and knocked him flying. I thought it was funny.

Anyway, yeah, Battle Chess is great. The Apple chess game is also rather excellent.

Guest TheTokenWhiteGuy

Battle Chess was the shit back in the day, but I remember it being very slow-paced. I've heard of Chessmaster before, anyone know what that's like?