Jedi Mind Tricks

tristy

Yeah, the Intro track on "Legacy Of Blood"... is that a Kane promo I hear?

It was released in 2004, and IIRC, Kane turned heel in 2003 (right?) so it's entirely possible. And it sounds like Kane.

Yeah, the Intro track on "Legacy Of Blood"... is that a Kane promo I hear?

It was released in 2004, and IIRC, Kane turned heel in 2003 (right?) so it's entirely possible. And it sounds like Kane.

Yes, it's a Kane promo. They've sampled an Undertaker promo too.

Taker is sampled on Violent By Design, I think the track is Death March, not 100% on that though.

I'm a huge Jedi Mind fan, and love all their work. What do you think of the albums you've got of theirs? I'm interested to know as I know Visions of Ghandi was slated but I thought it was great album, the latin flavor and especially the stand out track Tibetan Black Magicians.

Taker is sampled on Violent By Design, I think the track is Death March, not 100% on that though.

I'm a huge Jedi Mind fan, and love all their work. What do you think of the albums you've got of theirs? I'm interested to know as I know Visions of Ghandi was slated but I thought it was great album, the latin flavor and especially the stand out track Tibetan Black Magicians.

I'd say get Visions Of Ghandi, but the others are also top notch, Psycho Social and Legacy Of Blood.

But I'd recommend Visions Of Ghandi solely for Tibetan Black Magicians as mentioned above, Paz and Canibus are both superb on that track, in fact I had it playing over and over about 8 or 9 times this morning on my ipod on the way to work.

I'd say get Visions Of Ghandi, but the others are also top notch, Psycho Social and Legacy Of Blood.

But I'd recommend Visions Of Ghandi solely for Tibetan Black Magicians as mentioned above, Paz and Canibus are both superb on that track, in fact I had it playing over and over about 8 or 9 times this morning on my ipod on the way to work.