The Rockstar Game Returns

The RockStar Game

I don't know how many of you have played it, I know for a fact that Bas and myself have; RSG was the predecessor to MusicMaven, and one of the first games of its kind on the internet.

It's been M.I.A. for 3 years now, and Carl, the programmer, is bringing it back. It officially opened for sign-ups last night and is in a test mode right now.

So lyk.. register or something, and then tell us who you are on RSG. I'm AK, a rapper..

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How does the game update? Is it like Music Maven updates (month by month), or that one game you made me play once (day by day)?

A sim runs nightly. It simulates a week ingame. You're also given points to use every 7 hours. You use points to gig, write songs, etc.

Sweet, I've been in the mood for a new game. Time to sign up now.

Edit: Signed up as Generation Next, a Canadian pop band. Now... what makes this game so great? I know it's a beta... but I'm not seeing much difference between this and Music Maven.

Edited by triplexpac

Edit: Signed up as Generation Next, a Canadian pop band. Now... what makes this game so great? I know it's a beta... but I'm not seeing much difference between this and Music Maven.

It's better because of all the memories it brings back of wasting hours on such a pointless activity.