The Rockstar Game Returns

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As the only person to make it number one (TWICE!) on EWB and the leading record seller on EWB, I demand a pay rise.

Well, I dunno, it's not like you're the highest ranking on EWB or anything... (Y)

It's piss easy to get you're rank up. Just spend all points on ability and song writing.

Little Canadian punk band called Feminism Can Be Fun. I wanna release a single with our best song I Want My Aborted Fetus To Overdose On Birth Control [or A Rant Against Christian Fundamentalism].

I just released my first single, and it has a whopping rating of 10. The single is titled "Smarmy Bastards", with it's B-Sides being "Needle Injection" and "Offensive".

By the sounds of everybody on EWB's song titles, my stuff is tame. Maybe I need something like "Slaughtered Children Laughed At By All". :shifty:

Woot, my single "The Ballad Of Barry Horowitz" (B-Sides are "Morrissey Is Murder" and "Bloody Mary") is at number 116 in the UK. The Nasty Party are UNDERGROUND, baby :shifty:

I just created a punk rock band named The Athlon Processors. They're nerds that write punk songs about nerdy things. >_>

I just created a punk rock band named The Athlon Processors. They're nerds that write punk songs about nerdy things. >_>

That sounds alot like Devo in their early stages. Alot of their stuff was based on the fact that they were all nerds.

By the way, does anybody know how long it takes before you start getting results for a released single? I presume about a day (real time), but I can't remember what the site said when I released my single.

Edit - Nevermind, my single now has stats. I'm at number 76 on the US charts, and 376 throughout the world. Not bad.

Edited by VerbalPuke

The Lost Art Of Autoerotic Asphyxiation are going to release our first single when we have enough points (Tomorrow). It's entitled the "Fighting With Crutches EP". Unlike other guys form here I don't want to do the bad taste thing (Mainly because loads of peopl do it). I'm going for the more non-serious approach for the badn, which i'll try and get across once I can be arsed to roleplay.

You can't name singles. Bah that sucks. I guess i'll call my eventual album fighting with crutches and have numerous cripple related songs.

Edited by YI

My punk band Shadow Games has 2 "hit" singles, Day Jobs Suck b/w San Fantasy and Final Destination and the upcoming Ring Of Fire single b/w Fly Beagles Fly and Fallout Boy Are Fucking Sellouts...

On the other hand, my thrash band Violator Of Human Corpses has 2 singles and a soon to be released album..well..4 weeks to release...the singles are:

We Want To Be Anal Cunt But We Can't Suck That Bad w/ I Want To Be A Catholic Priest So I Can Have Sex With Little Boys & I Sent 9/11 Footage To America's Funniest Home videos

and...

Adolf Hitlers Missing Left Testicle w/ Rage Against The Machine Are Capitalist Sellout Pussys & We Fucked The Olsen Twins When They Were 12

index.php?act=Attach&type=post&id=2716.gif

Tsunkatse's first single; 'The Blood Of Our Enemies' reached Number 229 in the UK. *Dance*

We also have the 444th most ticket sales, with 23,452 over various tours or small pub venues.

Our next single, Bathed In The Blood Of A Virgin will be out soon >_<

I decided to create a second band called "Body in the Wood Chipper" which is a thrash band heavily influenced by Storm Troopers of Death. The current plan is to first get good, then write songs, tour, and release a single.

Alcoholocaust is now consistently selling out small venues with six dollar tickets, and so it may be time to advance to a larger venue.

The Cunt Bashers have released two singles, one got as high as seven on the Canadian charts, the other debuted at number one and is still hanging on. My song qualities are in their 50s, so I am working on an album.

CBS.jpg

The Cunt Bashers consists of:

Cunty McCunterson (Vocalist)

Basha McBasherson (Bassist)

Dane Cook (Drums)

Eddie Van Halen (Guitarist)

Edited by Apple Shampoo

Violator Of Human Corpses just wrote their soon to be hit single "An Aborted Fetus Makes A Great Thanksgiving Dinner Centerpiece" and consist of band members:

Necro Kutcher on vocals & guitar (the insane deathmatch worker who is banging Demi Moore)

Max Hardcore on guitar

The Pilsbury Girltoy on bass and..

Crackhead Carl on drums