• Nintendo GBA
    • Nintendo GBC
    • Nintendo GB
    • Gizmondo
    • Nokia N-Gage

You can do that on the PSP.

For Free.

*dances*

Yeah, but the Nintendo library is far superior than Sony's.

Sony doesn't have a library.

You just need to find roms, which are so easy to get it's not even funny, then get one of the many emulators, plug it into your PC and transfer 'em over.

Are there any "must-have" games for the PSP? Most of what I've seen are just nice looking, watered down ports of PS2 games. I've heard wipeout is good, but other than that, I haven't seen anything too great.

If there's one good thing that can be said about the DS, it's that it's innovative. Most of the games you can play on the DS are impossible to play anywhere else.

Drawing stuff on a screen isn't any good as far as innovations go. The DS looks fat and ugly, has the same old games with a slightly new slant. The touch screen IS a gimmick, whatever people say, and takes away from some games rather than adding, by limiting game play.

You can do that on the PSP.

For Free.

*dances*

Yeah, but the Nintendo library is far superior than Sony's.

Sorry to go against ye Dan, but I'm going to have to stick with a fellow Pokéfan here. Nintendo does have a great library of games, many of Sony's are remakes and pointless sequels. And of course, Pokémon Diamond & Pearl will be on DS, which is making me stay.

I was talking about roms.

Read the full topic first.