New Harry Potter PG-13

Pepsi

Warner Bros. has announced that the next "Harry Potter" movie, "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire," will be rated PG-13. The first three "Potter" movies were rated PG.

The movie is due out November 18th and focuses on Harry continuing to grow up and deal with his special gifts as a wizard.

Guest Pirate Chasin' Booty

As of today I officially dislike Harry Potter even more, I've spent the whole day opening up Harry Potter boxsets because they don't include the latest book and need to be repacked. These blisters weren't worth the hassle.

It's about time. They removed a fair bit of violence from the first three books when making the movies.

I don't think they could avoid it this time what with the death of a pupil being a big part of the ending and all the fighting going on.

We don't have the same rating system in the UK but in recent years they've modified the ratings. We used to have U, PG then 12. Which meant no matter what you HAD to be 12 to get in. Now they've changed it to 12A which means you can get in if you're under 12 but need an adult. Which is shit because there are some great movies that are only rated 12A nowadays so you get the place full of screaming little shits.

I'm also glad that GoF got the PG-13 rating. It won't deter kids from going to see the movies (see box office returns from Revenge of the Sith, Spider-man, and a bazillion other PG-13 movies), and it means we won't get the content dumbed down. This is my 2nd most anticipated film after Revenge of The Sith, and I can't wait to see my favourite book of the series in the big screen.