Do you go away?

J-Rod

My fave one, Arsenal vs Rovers 97-98. We won 3-1 and Gallacher's chipped goal from 25 yards wasn't only a beauty but me and my sister were spotted close up in the crowd celebrating that goal. (Y)

I was at that game, that fucking sucked. First home game I saw us lose.

Iirc, Sherwood and Wilcox scored the other goals didn't they?

My fave one, Arsenal vs Rovers 97-98. We won 3-1 and Gallacher's chipped goal from 25 yards wasn't only a beauty but me and my sister were spotted close up in the crowd celebrating that goal. (Y)

I was at that game, that fucking sucked. First home game I saw us lose.

Iirc, Sherwood and Wilcox scored the other goals didn't they?

It ruled. :shifty:

I think you are right with Sherwood, Wilcox doesn't seem to sit right in my head tho.

I've been to loads, fucking loads. Here are the ones I remember.

Blackpool 3 times.

Carlisle 3 times.

Mansfield

Macclesfield 2 times

Hull 2 times

York

Hereford

Chelthenham

Bristol City

Sheffield Wednesday

Tranmere

Spennymoor

Lincoln

Rochdale 2 times

Oldham 2 times

Millenium Stadium

Wrexham

Huddersfield

Kidderminster

Halifax

Yeah, Probably more too.

You never went to Feethams?

Only away games I bother with are ones against Hartlepool. One coming up next Tuesday which I've got my tickets for. Since I live here, it's easy to get to them, but I still have to travel for an hour back and forth to darlo to get the tickets.

The only other away game I've ever gone to is a few years back I went with my older mate and a load of his mates in three car-fulls (they're all 19-22 and I was 17) we travelled 6 hours south to Shrewsbury and the fucking game got called off. They played the supporters club match though which we won. Then we went to McD's and Sainsburys for a ton of drink for the ride home (none for the drivers obviously), then drove back home again stopping at EVERY service station for no real reason.

My favourite place to go is Celtic Park.  Great stadium, great atmosphere, both sets of supporters singing You'll Never Walk Alone.  I've been there twice now, and I'd jump at the chance to go again.  Wouldn't mind getting Rangers in the CL this year to see how that compares.

In England I've been to loads, including most Premiership grounds.  I like St. James Park,  but didn't like Bramall Lane too much, especially when things kicked off afterwards.  I hate the lego stadiums like the Riverside, and I hope our new stadiums not like that if we do eventually build one.

Not sure if finals really count as away games but Cardiff is boss.  Been there loads of times now, and it's always a great day out, and a fantastic stadium.  Istanbul was amazing, but the stadium was shite and miles away from everything.  Terrible place for the European Cup final.