Mike Shinoda's Single Project

paidelr

So the first CD Quality song of Mike Shinoda's (Linkin Park) single project has been released and is called "Remember the Name".

After listening, I can't wait for the album to come out and I think Mike Shinoda makes LP in the first place.

The beat is hot and Shinoda's a decent rapper. The chorus is nice.

The bands name is Fort Minor and you can download "Remember the Name" BELOW. It is legal and released by the band to promote hype:

If you don't know how to use Rapidshare, click on the link and scroll down. Hit "Free", then wait a few seconds for the link to pop up and you can download it.

hxxp://rapidshare.de/files/4166445/Fort_Minor_-_Remember_The_Name.mp3.html

I agree Mike Shinoda makes Linkin Park and he was a rapper I could tolerate (wow, I don't particularly like rap, I don't like Linkin Park, yet I always like Shinoda) either way yeah, I liked his raps during all of the LP songs and the song is quite catchy and the beat is cool.

A rap song I like (Y)

I actually liked that song. It's catchy. The only other rap songs I even like are a few by Eminem. I despise rap except for the odd song, and I'm really not sure what it is about this one that fits into the "I like this" category.

I heard this early last night, and I'm still not impressed by it. Fort Minor has been hyped for months, and so far it's not too impressing.

Hopefully Chester's solo album is impressive. I mean, he says it sounds Cure, Depeche Mode and Bauhaus. So... it'll probably sound like Filter.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...