Why not to play games your family memebers play...

lanky316

My best friend plays Madden 05 with his Dad, they have like 63-61 scorelines and stuff.

His dad is an ex semi-professional at American Football though so it makes sense.

My dad used to play me on Timesplitters (the first one), Gran Turismo 3 and once tried his hand at GTA: Vice City where he went on a killing spree killing like 60 people with a Colt Python. That rocked, he just came upstairs, sat down, put the PS2 on and went "right, what do i do" since he was going to play it once i put in a weapons cheat for him, he took the Colt Python and went on a killing spree.

I laughed.

My dad used to play me on Timesplitters (the first one), Gran Turismo 3 and once tried his hand at GTA: Vice City where he went on a killing spree killing like 60 people with a Colt Python. That rocked, he just came upstairs, sat down, put the PS2 on and went "right, what do i do" since he was going to play it once i put in a weapons cheat for him, he took the Colt Python and went on a killing spree.

@Pander; My friends do that. A lot.

Anyway. My mom used to play Super Mario Brothers 1 & 3 with me, as well as Legend of Zelda: Link To The Past. Ah, those were the days. ):

I used to play Gran Turismo 3 with my dad. I always used to thrash him by 3 laps. So one day I come home off my head and he wants a game. I take my usual 3 lap lead then start fucking around, deliberately spinning the car and shit. But I miscounted how many times he went past me and the fucker beat me :crying:

My dad is always running around on GTA killing people. It worries me a bit. He'll just do a weapons cheat, run around shooting people, die and then repeat for the next few hours. He's never tried a single mission he'll just constantly kill everyone.

I used to do that on GTA3 when I got bored of doing nothing with my life.

I get nothing when I look for the post.

My pops and I have been known to play the occasional Madden game, and he spent longer than anyone should trying to steal a van in Vice City which kept evading him.

My uncle and I are the video game folk. He plays fuckloads of games.