Why not to play games your family memebers play...

lanky316

Awesome. But jesus - the thread's had 905 posts in less than two days?

Edit: I just flicked to a random page in the middle of the thread, and came across this:

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b232/misabou/briowned.jpg

Bwahahaha.

Edited by stokeriño

Fucking. Owned.

I find it creepy if I played computer games with anyone in my family. Especially my mother, who is now 56. She couldn't even jump over the first hole in Mario Bros back in 1989 or whenever. She's sure as hell not going to be able to beat me at Halo 2. Or anything really.

My mum used to play that stupid Bust a Move game. She was addicted to that. All I remember about it is that it was as annoying as shit when I wanted into to play SmackDown and having to wait for hours on end to get into to my own Playstation

I used to play against my mum on Tetris on the first Game Boy. That was cool. One'd be Mario and the other would be Luigi. Yeah, that's it. Oh, and Doctor Mario as well...

My mum has touched a computer game ONCE in her life. It was Sonic 2 on the Mega Drive, and I thought "hmm...starting her off at the beginning will probably be too difficult for her". So I took her to the Emerald Hill Zone boss (the one which just drives back and forth across the screen), gave her the controller and told her to press jump when I said so. No need for directions - it's a simple reaction for christ's sake!

I told her to press the button...she just sat there, and Sonic got hit by Robotnik's machine, leading her to go "aaaah what's happening?".

And this is someone who's supposed to have sufficient reactions to enable them to drive... <_<

Edited by stokeriño