No Mercy help

FLiam

Also something to note is that they normally don't try to break up a pin on their partner, so try to hit all of your specials on one guy.

They usually do with me, what difficulty do you play on?

Oh, and I dusted out No Mercy last night and ended up in one of these situations. To tell you the truth, I just battled it out. It was me as Jericho versus Triple H and X-Pac in the final chapter, where I have to fight both of them and pin one for the IC title, which Pac had. In the match... I just fought it out. When I got one of them out of the ring, I locked the other in a submission, and that took down their spirit bar. I must have hit three Pedigrees on Triple H and three X-Factors on Pac, the thing was I couldn't get both at once, when I was getting up they'd grab me every time. But in the end, I had them down enough to pedigree Trips and knock down X-Pac long enough to get the pin.

hardcore royal rumbles in the back.

Whaaa? How?

Select your match as a Royal Rumble, then set up the rules so that it's Hardcore, and eliminations cannot be by over the top.

And viola. ECW-esque mayhem.

Started an eight man hardcore rumble. I'm Jerry Lynn, randomly selected opponants are Matt Hardy, X-Pac and Ken Shamrock.

We get to the locker room, Shamrock connects with the Fishermans Suplex for the three count, and sure enough.. The Rock runs right through the fucking door!

That was awesome.

Five years old and I've gotten something brand new out of this game. And people say it's not the best wrestling game ever!

You seriously didn't know about that? That was one of the first things I thought of doing. And you can have last man standing matches as well. Just set the rules to no pin fall, no ko's, no submissions, no dq, no rope break and just a ten count. You gotta knock out your opponent and leave him outside for a 10 count.

And a move that me and my mate came up with was putting an opponent on top of your shoulders ala LOD, but on the outside, then do a running dive or tope over the rope :D

The hardcore Royal Rumble didn't work for me at all, everytime I got away from ringside, the AI wrestlers would take us back there. I started out as my custom made Psicosis and lost to... a doomsday device from British Bulldog and Crash Holly. Then my next guy was... Vince McMahon. It was a first blood, pinfall, submission and TKO ruled match, so I took a weapon and wailed back and forth on people. It was down to the final two, and it was only Vince in the ring when HBK's music hit.

We brawled for a good 15 minutes before Shawn hit me with the Sweet Chin Music for the pinfall.

A First Blood Battle Royale....

There's an idea.

Especially with those fuckers that never bleed (H)

Anyways, this one match me and my brother set up, was called a "Kumite" match. It was kinda similiar to the movie Bloodsport.

The rules were as follows:

Lumberjack Match

No Rope Break

No Pinfalls

KO's okay

Submissions Okay

Using these rules, he and I had wars.

Althought the best we ever did was this Knock-Outs only Tourney. I had 2 guys in the tournament, one called Big Bad John who was based off the character of the same song, and the other was this fellow called "The Preacher", who wore a suit and looked like a southern preacher, similiar to Charles Stanley if he were 6'11 and over 300 lbs. So...they go to work, and in the end of a half hour battle, BBJ as I called him wins.

So, he advances to the finals to face my brother's CAW, Zangief of Street Fighter fame.

Big Bad John wins in one minute flat by stealing Zangief's Super Powerbomb from the top rope.

Good times....

Although my biggest pet peeve is when the computer decides to start countering all your moves. I find it most common when I wrestle against Ken Shamrock.

Pissed off.

Just got my furthest in Survival Mode ever. Ever.

Four people left in the ring.

Andre The Giant

Chris Jericho

Bull Buchannan

Dr. Death Steve Williams (Over the top of Bulldog) (Me)

Knowing I hadn't unlocked Andre yet, I made quick work of him and threw him out, clotheslined him to the floor. Iwaited for the next guy to run down, but he never came. I then realised we were down to the final three. Chris Jericho whipped Bull over to the ropes and ran at him, I guessed he was going to try and shoulder block him over the ropes. I didn't want this ti happen (I wanted the elimination) So I charged at Bull and shoulder blocked him to the apron myself, unfortunately Lionheart didn't stop running and shoulder blocked me onto the apron as well. Andre the Giant punched Bull and Bull was eliminated, it was just me and Y2J left and I was on the apron; Y2J connected with a back spin kick and knocked me to the floor for the win :(

So yeah, second from last. My best ever.

My totals were

2 pinfalls

87 through the rope eliminations

0 submissions

0 TKOs

I got $55,500 or thereabouts.

The first time I played a Royal Rumble in No Mercy I eliminated myself by leaving the ring...I didn't think I could do that.

I remember a while back I had a Four Way match and all the eliminations were within seconds of eachother. I don't remember the exact wrestlers, but one hit a Bridging German and got the pin, when he got up he was hit with a Burning Hammer I think and was pinned, and then the guy who hit it got up and was pinned with a Dragon Suplex.

This one time, I was doing a Royal Rumble for the World title...

Final 2 are me and Rikishi. I forget who I was, but I get eliminated by Rikishi, but because I was stil healthy, I got up fast, and pulled him out before the game declared a winner, so it was a draw.

Can't remember who the next champ was, though.